ToEE Mod Keep on the Borderlands: Worth playing?

Andhaira

Sentinel
Greeting mortal enemies of the Codex,

I wanted to know if any of you has played the Co8 mod 'Keep on the Borderlands' for Troika's Temple of Elemental Evil game. Is it worth installing and playing?

I ask because I have had poor experience with 3rd party mods in general. Does the mod add any new enemies, and if so, are they well animated and designed? What about new feats or spells?

Thanks.

It didn't get a good rating by someone over on the Codex who felt the vernacular was all wrong for a cRPG taking place in times of lore. Didn't play it myself though I poked around in the starting area. The blacksmith's shop seemed huge with not much in it.

Thanks. Yeah I noted in the screenshots large empty buildings with nothing in them. Maybe they should have added a real estate agent class and allowed players to go wild. :p

Anyway I read the codex thread when the mod first came out, no one had played it them. Should hunt it down again I guess.

What a pity, ToEE is still the only crpg with Giant Growth as a spell that actually makes your avatar into a giant!

Back
Top Bottom