D:OS Getting back into the game...Mines or Hunters Edge?

Divinity: Original Sin

Pessimeister

Living Backwards
Original Sin 2 Donor
This forum hasn't seen a post in awhile...thought I'd write one on a general question.

After a couple of months hiatus from playing Divinity: OS (courtesy of Blackguards and the brilliant Legend of Grimrock II) I've finally decided to try and get back to where I was before getting so summarily distracted. :)

I'm finding myself a little uncertain as to how to proceed; my party is around level 16 yet main quest progress within the Lucalla Mines has proven to be very tricky due to the patrolling Death Knights and my lack of invisibility and stealth skills to avoid them.

So I was thinking of tackling Hunter's Edge for awhile and obtain some more sub-quests and maybe find some more invisibility oriented magic in the process.

Thus to the Veteran Divinity players, what's the general consensus - can one feasibly handle Hunter's Edge before finishing up the main quest in the mines? What order did you choose to do things in your playthroughs?

I actually did the mines first, but I had a character with invisibility so was able to avoid the DK's and then bring the rest of the party through the teleporter. Parts of HE aren't too bad, so if you just need a boost that should also work.

Thanks Corwin.

I did some shopping around and managed to purchase a few more invisibility potions.
So I sent Madora to do some scouting and eventually found the temple door which led to the teleporter you mentioned. Got a bit of surprise when the whole party suddenly appeared, but that's ok! I've now got the second half of the anti-DK spell and are attempting to find the teleporter out of this place before it collapses...

Back
Top Bottom