The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I have a level 16 ranger (bow oriented), ye olde Alrikadaram you might remember from the past, and a level 16 or 17 already Aasimar Scource (Iconic Hero) named Ahiania (I think, I have several characters with similar-sounding names, so I often mix them :lol: ). Uses 2 weapon fighting.
I also have a level 14 Cleric with the name of Harakadaram, but I haven't been playing that one in ages.

"Fox's Shrewdness " ? Never heard that before ...

DDO Store Sales: March 12th - 19th
Bigger is Better!
Get 25% off:
Gold Seal Elixir of Sovereign Healing x100
Superior Spell Point Potions x100
Sovereign Guild Renown Elixirs x25
Colossal Ingredient and Augment Bags
Now through March 19th!

Weekly Coupon
Long Lasting Fox's Shrewdness Potion x5
Coupon Code SHREWD
Now through March 19th!

DDO Bonus Days!
DDO Bonus Days bring you a Champion Hunter Weekend! Find limited-time items with the Mysterious Remnant Collector in the Hall of Heroes through March 15th.

Thanks for the reminding.

Daybreak, the firm behind DDO et. al. has a job offer : https://www.daybreakgames.com/careers?job=4678389002

Thank you all for that funny run yesterday ! Ahem. not quite "yesterday" for me, because when I quit it was around 4:30 in my early morning ! Consequently I had been sleeping until noon because of that ! :lol:

I hope you don't mind me collecting collectables /rubble, moss etc.) and Mysterious Remnants … I tried to make sure that no-one was taking them, so that was partly the reason why I was so slow : collecting them only when I had the impression that everyone had already run forward without collecting them.

You introduced me to 2 quest chains I had had on my radar for a long time but never really got to see them. Now I know a bit more abour … certain characters ! ;)

The last time I had been to the Reaver's Refuge was so many years ago, and there was no way to get back into Stormreach i could discover. So, then, I decided to never return there, not until i had learned of a way to get "outta there".

And now I'll take a look at the things I've found and sold … Since most pieces were only for level 20, I won't buy back most of them … And, by the way, my character has now reached level 17 ! Yay ! :)
And I believe I need more Shared Bank space.

Alrik, collectables are for everyone; each person in a group can get them, unlike the contents of a crate which are only available for one person. :)

The same with remnants. Everyone gets to loot them.

Thanks. ;)

Sadly I couldn't buy back again any of the stuff I had sold at the pawn brokers, but at least I had kept any named loot ... I could, however, buy back again stuff i had sold in a tavern. Minor stuff, but with nice values for my aöts to look forward to. ;)

I started the MOTU prologue yesterday with the character I was playing Friday night; so far i need to do the last quest of that chain. The combination of cleric hireling and level 17 owlbear hireling worked relatively good so far ... I remember, however, the last episode as difficult to master ... and the Wiki proves me right. Perhaps I should rather start it in casual difficulty to get myself accustomed to the mechanics (it really reads like a mini-raid to me)

Pawn brokers give a little more money when you sell something, but the flip side is that anything you sell is available to anyone to buy. They're also cleared out if the area they're in's instance resets; not a problem for Eveningstar or the Marketplace, but for Reaver's Reach or Inspired quarter or other less-traveled areas, those brokers are wiped out quickly.

If you want the option to buy back, you have to sell to a regular vendor.

It's usually worth checking the Eveningstar brokers since that often gets some decent items in it, but the Market brokers are price-limited due to being mainly a low-level area.

That's incredibly nice of SSG to do that. Thankfully, my job isn't affected (we have contracts already signed to take us into 2021), but a lot of people are getting laid off right now.

Yes, you are right. To my sheer surprise I yesterday saw that I had put the items I had thought lost in my Shared Bank … I must have been blind that I didn't realize that earlier.

On Lamannia, there was quick testing of a new level 3 / level 30 adventure pack. Very early, a dev said. I did only 3 quests of that chain, but it was quite nice, imho. You know, I'm more of a story player. ;)

Apart from that I decided to finally buy myself the Sharn Expansion.

I had bought Ravenloft when it was at sale ... It's a bit dark for my taste, but the overall quality seems to be very good. I didn't get far into it so far, though.

New sales :

DDO Store Sales: March 19th - 26th
Hack and Stash!
Get 30% off: Slayer Boosts
Loot Boosts and Treasure Hunter Elixirs
Select Shared Storage
Now through March 26th!

Weekly Coupon
Potion of Lesser Restoration x5
Coupon Code LESSRESTO
Now through March 26th!

Yes, it's a few days old already.

I'm seeing a relatively lot of Lava Divers in my time zone, too.

A free gift for you!
Use the Coupon Code SOV2XP in the DDO Store through Redeem Code to get a FREE Sovereign II Experience Elixir, now through April 30th! 1/Account Redemption

DDO Bonus Days!
DDO Bonus Days bring you +10% Heroic and Epic XP, now through April 5th!

DDO Store Sales: April 2nd - 9th
This is your final weekend to get Double Bonus Points from the DDO Store in-game!
Get double the Bonus Points through April 5th.

Honor Your Guild!
Get 20% off:
Astral Shards
Guild Renown Elixirs
Get 50% off:
Guild Charters
Guild Airship Beacons
Now through April 9th!

Weekly Coupon
Wand of Web
Coupon Code WEBWAND
Now through April 9th!