Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi, been around here for a while and finally stumbled across introductions! can already say that enjoying the community immensely

The American Idol contestant, Jesaiah Baer. That's a great nick to pick. She's pretty talented.

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself (since the SNES era) and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm also working on a RPG game maker project so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

Welcome Antonio94! I'd be interested in hearing more about your RPG game maker project, never used it myself (i use the Iceblink engine :)) but there are several folk on the boards experienced with it.

Hi everyone. My name is Alex( short version of my full name), I'm from Ukraine. Like to play different games and watch various movies and anime.

are servers down?

hey guys,

gaitz here, are servers down?

Greetings to all!

Hi there!

Just registered and found this thread so let me introduce myself: I'm italian and started playing videogames on NES, Commodore 64, SEGA Master System and SEGA Mega Drive (or Genesis for friends who read on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean :D ).

For the occasion, here's a list that includes the RPG and non-RPG titles I'm most fond of: consider it a sort of spiritual will for the thousands of hours I spent cultivating this passion

SimEarth, Rad Gravity, Kerbal Space Program, Dracula: Resurrection, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Civilization II, Wizards & Warriors, FIFA: Road to World Cup
‘98, Dark Seed, Forsaken, Dune 2000, Super Mario 64, Ni No Kuni, Guitar Hero Metallica, Shadow President, Rocket League, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Contra, Darkness, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, XCOM, Cities Skylines, Project Zero, Darksiders, Borderlands, Battlefield 2, ICO.

I'm the CEO, writer, president, SEO warlock and most recurring villain of NeptuneGames.it, an independent video game site that provides news (for italian and english readers) to RPG enthusiasts - and not only - on PC, Console and mobile systems.

I've been following RPGWatch for several years and I want to contribute to the success of the site and the forum through news, reviews, screens, trailers and rumors that I will try to find for you in the future.

See you soon!

Back
Top Bottom