Steam - New Weeklong Sales

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Fun for a while, respawning mobs on area enter (and most of areas you have to pass twice), repetitive and once you unlock a certain skill becomes too easy.

Similar mechanics to Dishonored, but not nearly as fun. The story is mediocre and level design could have been better.
While IMO Dishonored is a must have game, Dark is… If you really don't have anything else to (re)play, give it a shot.

i already own TW, but i feel it's worth having the whole thing again for 2 bucks in my STEAM collection.

The game rocks, it's a poor man's TES game w/ hilarious dialogue. Also, it's one of the best horse-riding controls and combat I've played

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines is on sale for the next 38 hours for just $5.

I liked TW1. It's not a top-of-the-line game but it's fairly good and now it's cheap, too.

Fun for a while, respawning mobs on area enter (and most of areas you have to pass twice), repetitive and once you unlock a certain skill becomes too easy.

Similar mechanics to Dishonored, but not nearly as fun. The story is mediocre and level design could have been better.
While IMO Dishonored is a must have game, Dark is… If you really don't have anything else to (re)play, give it a shot.
Thanks for the answer, will pass then

Dark looks like one of those games where you play as a vampire, supposedly a powerful supernatural creature, but you spend the whole game tiptoeing around and getting your ass kicked by common scum

Back
Top Bottom