Forged of Blood - Spellcrafting Spotlight #1

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for Forged of Blood shows how you can create different spells and their application.

Diving into the Arcane

Hello!

With Week #2 of our beta wrapping up, the team and I have managed to implement a number of request fixes and updates that have been popular among our testers! We are so thrilled by the responses so far and the feedback has really helped us in bringing a critical eye to our game.

With many of our testers and most of you out there still a little unsure about our Magurite spellcrafting system, we've got a short little spotlight on our Arcane stone and teleportation uses in combat.

We're closing in on the final weeks before launch and we're pretty darn excited to share more of our game. There will be a second magurite spotlight in the coming weeks, and we want to hear from you! What do you guys want to see next?

Thanks for reading! If you haven't already, come join us on Discord and chat with the team and I.

- Igor
More information.

This actually looks pretty good...anyone playing this?

This actually looks pretty good…anyone playing this?

I had signed up for the beta but never heard back. Just inquired about it though and the dev said they'll send me a key so I'll see.

I had signed up for the beta but never heard back. Just inquired about it though and the dev said they'll send me a key so I'll see.

Any chance to hook me up with the dev?

Any chance to hook me up with the dev?

I communicated with them on their discord channel. Not sure if they'll give out any more beta keys though, as the beta technically ends tomorrow. I only got mine because my email got lost.

Back
Top Bottom