Everreach: Project Eden release planned for september - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Everreach: Project Eden release planned for september

Default Everreach: Project Eden release planned for september

Yesterday, 13:19
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9…_Project_Eden/
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents.

Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
Reveal trailer:
loading…

Not sure what to think. It's indie so I'm not expecting much. There is no info on k+m and the trailer doesn't show much - just some vehicle riding and some shooting which is basically everything I don't care about.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)

Yesterday, 17:40
The title "Project Eden" inspires and intrigues me.
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Everreach: Project Eden release planned for september