NWN2 How to have a full party.

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Ok anyone know anyone whom likes playing with a full party of 6? ;)

Well try this;
DebugMode 1
rs ga_party_limit(6)
DebugMode 0
You now can have up to 5 companions. :)

You're deeply exploring the cheat system, eh? ;)

Yeah well I was having some problems so no choice and like Gothic I think its important to have viable content on the forums to give peeps a reason to stop by and check things out, so actually I have done more than normal for G3 and NWN2, to get the boards hopping sorta speak. ;)

As I just posted in another thread the guy that posted this info said he was using up to 9 NPCs at once which really lags out with all the AI on the screen at once. :)

Ok anyone know anyone whom likes playing with a full party of 6? ;)

Well try this;
DebugMode 1
rs ga_party_limit(6)
DebugMode 0
You now can have up to 5 companions. :)

6 is not "full party" in NWN2. I do not know how far you are but you will see ;)

I am beginning to see as I haven't made it very far into chapt 2 yet, and started over again <sigh>.

I had read on the official board some people wishing for a BG/IWD type party of 6 and thought it might be something someone might be intresting in trying at some point here.
I have gotten/picked up lots of incorrect/confusing info like the size of the party going from 4 in chapt 1, to 5 in chapt 2 and 6 in chapt 3, but I think they must have been including Shandra as the 5th and well I am not sure honestly in the chapt 3, unless its what you find in the cave looking for Shandra which is a free member also.

I mostly meant it in the philosophical sence. :)

Thanks for the Infos of Enticment to help continue during the frustrating times. ;)

Back
Top Bottom