Ok, I see our forums work (and look like shit), though when I try to log in I get 'Incorrect password' message.

Everyone has to reset his password

GAF is mostly disturbing, meme spamming Nintendo fanboys in their mid-thirties protecting the hivemind at any costs, it sickens me just to think about it.

If you just spell gaf backwards.

sounds like someone's favourite popamole got publically mocked
Nah, I'm a big boy and can handle people not sharing my video game tastes. It's the Nazi fucks that creep me out.
Humanity has risen! said:
GAF is mostly disturbing Nintendo fanboys in their mid-thirties, it sickens me just to think about it.
No. It has Nintendo fans, but Wii's limited library and 3DS' failure of a launch were pointed out. Repeatedly.

I got the password reset within 10 seconds of asking for one. Dunno whats up with it. Also, when will the mass migration back to the homeland begin ?

The Vaterland is back online, but the new style I dislike strongly, it's almost like they are trying to emulate the Watch. Oh well it still beats this oppressive moderation.

It's just the default template, DU's not happy with it either.

For those who haven't noticed, the new forums are up.

Miss the old layout. This looks just . . . trendy

RPG Codex - Error
Your password could not be reset. Please try again.

WTH?

*EDIT* Worked the 2nd time. Back to the Vaterland Bros'

Thats weird, when I bring up RPGCodex the its just shows the same message it did before.

Wow, hey. Made me look stupid updating LP here! I'm gone, too! :salute:

Back
Top Bottom