Tanzia - 3D Open World with OG RPG Gameplay

rolfewiz

Watcher
Tanzia just hit the top 100 on Steam Greenlight. Take a look and if you like Tanzia, please vote to get it on Steam!

B7BDBD119092E32C90F9127475AE92D8C2BFAEBE

Become the greatest shaman to ever lob a fireball. Retrace the steps of your Akazi ancestors to prevent your homeland of Tanzia from being overrun by an ancient evil. Your elders will guide you, but it is up to you to master your skills and live up to your family’s legacy.

An old-style RPG made with modern tech and set in a unique world, Tanzia combines elements of your favorite classic RPGs in an open 3D world full of magic and monsters.

More info on www.playtanzia.com
Updates on twitter.

What does OG mean?
The pic on the site to me looks like Wizard101. Is that game of yours also MMO?

OG means Old School :)

I've never heard of Wizard101 until just now. It looks cool though! Tanzia isn't an online game. It's single-player with a focus on the story and the mood.

I voted for this. :)

I'm keeping my eye on it. It looks like it could be really cool, so good luck with the project!

And joxer, to my knowledge, OG stands for "Original Gangsta". The term originated in U.S. hip-hop in the '80s and '90s. The term was later used in other situations outside of hip-hop to describe something being "original", "old-school", "pure and true", etc.

Hope that helps. :)

What is the screenshot of? Is that what we're going to look like in the game? God, I hope not. I gots to look like a human; at least mostly.

What is the screenshot of? Is that what we're going to look like in the game? God, I hope not. I gots to look like a human; at least mostly.

I can change a lot of things about the game, but the main character isn't one of them! The main character is of a race called the Akazi. He's a shaman in training looking to follow in the footsteps of his legendary Grandfather who disappeared decades ago.

The good news is that you'll still look human when you shut the game off!

I can change a lot of things about the game, but the main character isn't one of them! The main character is of a race called the Akazi. He's a shaman in training looking to follow in the footsteps of his legendary Grandfather who disappeared decades ago.

The good news is that you'll still look human when you shut the game off!

Now that is debatable :D

Tanzia was Greenlit on Steam today. Just wanted to say thanks for your support all. A special thanks to Gorath at RPGWatch for covering us on the front page news.

You have beautiful art direction. I've always like that kind of stylized look. And you made those characters yourself? The stone guardian looks very cool - grass and rock together is something i love:)

Hey guys,
Tanzia has come a long way since that original Greenlight trailer. Tanzia is planning an open beta very soon and we just posted a first look at one of the boss fights here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCnbnMq0GGg

There's also a Torchlight 2 and Dragon Age giveaway pinned at the top of the @playtanzia twitter page if you're looking for those: https://twitter.com/PlayTanzia

Have a look and if old school Nintento-style RPGs are your thing, subscribe and follow and such.

Back
Top Bottom