Age Of Fear Series + Giveaway Of AOF4

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor
hey guys. anyone here like this series? I love it, it's a very good tactical RPG with turn-based combat and plenty of progression RPG elements. Anyway, doing a giveaway on my youtube channel, feel free to hop by and grab a free copy of AOF4! :)

the details are in the first minute or two of this video - https://youtu.be/NJrpJSWayFA

currently no one's claimed the key for my 2:00 PM EST video! Will u be the first? :)

take care guys, much love! <3

hey carni! that's cool! i hope u enjoyed. :) Have u ever played any of the Age Of Fear games? They are *excellent* man, I highly recommend them if you like turn-based tactical RPGs! I wish I had another key to give u but I don't. As for which one to start with, u can start with any of them because Les backports all the features of the newest games to the previous games in the series. The only one not backported is the original Age Of Fear: The Undead King. If u want the newer features get the GOLD version of that game.

If u start with 4 it will have the newest features. It will be about a month before he backports the features that are in 4 to the previous games. Let me know if you want to try them, I am in love with them, lol. Take care, man! <3 :party:

I'm feeling the urge to complete Age of Fear: The Undead King

I'll keep my eye on your video series - might even score a key

I'm feeling the urge to complete Age of Fear: The Undead King

I'll keep my eye on your video series - might even score a key

Sadly the keys are now gone, but happily in the hands of people who were also really interested in the series! :) I have a complete Let's Play of AOF3: The Legend - the Dryad campaign - on youtube. It was excellent, thoroughly challenging and very slick throughout. I'm working on an AOF4: The Iron Killer LP now, and it's also been much of the same but even done to a higher level, if that's possible. These games are just really, really good imo. Hope u enjoy if u go back to it! Cheers! :party:

I've never played any of the games in that series, based on what I saw it looks like something I might enjoy. I'll have to check one of them out someday.

I've never played any of the games in that series, based on what I saw it looks like something I might enjoy. I'll have to check one of them out someday.

Like I said, feel free to start out with any of them in the series. They're all great. If u like quality storytelling, excellent AI in your turn-based combat, tons of loot/skills/upgrade potential and open progression, u will *love* Age Of Fear! I'm not exaggerating when I say these are some of the best turn-based RPGs I've personally ever played, they're really *that* good. Especially if you like the old-school aesthetic. Thanks again for checking it out buddy, take care! <3 :party:

Back
Top Bottom