Non-RPG General News - Days Gone - Release Date: May 18

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The open world action game Days Gone with light RPG elements will be released on May 18:

Days Gone

Ride and fight into a deadly, post pandemic America. Play as Deacon St. John, a drifter and bounty hunter who rides the broken road, fighting to survive while searching for a reason to live in this open-world action-adventure game.
More information.

Already purchased this one. I hope it's a good port.

Me too. I'm planning to complete my Horizon PC playthrough by the release.

I played this one on my ps4....hopefully it gets rid of any slowdowns it had from back then....I liked the game a lot never finished it though.

It's funny thinking back on this game I liked it in spite of it's very generic characters, it's like they made bikers based on every stereotype you could come up with.

Lately, I've noticed something with these types of games, like this and Ghosts of tushima, is you just can't lose. In ghosts for instance, you die or fail a mission it puts you right back at the beginning or shortly after you failed...not consequences at all. I think this bothers me more because I am such a fan of rpg's, where I look for my actions to matter...

I'm tempted to try this one out, but it has pretty bad reviews in general. I googled to look it up and the first result that came up was "Why Days Gone failed". Not very reassuring.

I'm tempted to try this one out, but it has pretty bad reviews in general. I googled to look it up and the first result that came up was "Why Days Gone failed". Not very reassuring.

I wouldn't worry about those....it is actually a lot of fun, I don't think it deserved a lot of the negativity it got. As I said very generic characters but fun game play...had performance issues on the ps4 as well.

Back
Top Bottom