Pricewatch!

GOG.COM Celebrates Games Created with Passion

300+ deals up to 90% off to celebrate games created in Canada and the US

JULY 1, 2019 - This week GOG.COM celebrates boldness, creativity, and ambition with over 300 DRM-free offers up to 90% off. All those games were created with passion and wear the mark of their creators. They are all results of years of hard work, dedication, heated debates, and what-could-go-wrong playtests that shaped them into unique gaming gems.

Because this week is all about passion and commitment, GOG.COM honors Canada Day today! To join the festivities, we have put together a collection of some of the best games made in Canada. The intense Guacamelee! (-70%) and Guacamelee! 2 (-50%), the addictive Darkest Dungeon (-70%) and the groovy The Messenger (-30%) are all ripe for the taking among many others.

We also celebrate the upcoming Fourth of July with a colossal collection of games made in the United States! Grab some of the best games made by American game developers, up to 90% off along with the entire Interplay catalog at 50% off, and first ever discounts for the godfathers of the RPG genre The Bard’s Tale Trilogy (-34%) and a reimagined classic Blood: Fresh Supply (-25%).

Other great games on sale this week include Stardew Valley (-20%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Into The Breach (-50%), Firewatch (-75%), Cuphead (-15%), Dragon Age: Origins (-75%), We Happy Few (-50%), Donut County (-33%), The Universim (-20%), Enter The Gungeon (-50%), The Witness (-70%), GNOG (-25%), Foundation (-20%), Torchlight II (-50%), and many more.

Created with Passion weekly sale featuring games created in Canada and the US lasts until July 8th, 10 PM UTC.

For more details visit GOG.COM.

Godfathers of the RPG genre!?!? Well, a sale's a sale.

Aargh, those humble guys are too smart for me. Kingdom deliverance is in the next humble monthly, together with surviving Mars. 12 dollar I think.

I just subscribed for Origins, then I thought why not stay for Hellblade too, and now KD which is on my wishlist. Subscribed for 3 months already! I guess that's a good thing for the Christmas giveaway. Anybody wants a copy of KD that I will never play due to lack of time?

Last edited:
I've heard it's unbelievably buggy and because of that never bought it. Did they patch it fully?

Shows $59.99 for me.

Yeah they fixed the price as it seems. I got it for $15 but i doubt I'll get it for that price, they will refund it.

I haven't played it yet, but it has too high an average review score to be unbelievable buggy.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/ghost-of-a-tale.

Not buggy at all, at least for me. However, there is a ton of traipsing back in forth in a game world that is really kinda small. Got in about 50 hours and maybe half way before I dropped the game. I might go back. But at five bucks it is definitely worth it.

GOG has Arx Fatalis for $2, Beyond Good & Evil for $1.50 (for another 20hrs), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Compete for $10, and the two Freedom Force games for $1.50 each.

Beyond good and evil has sucky pc controls but othewise it is ok i guess - i didn't really find it that great; arx fatalis was fantastic (I think there is a hd mod somewhere but not sure) but the game is very very hard - i mostly had to use a cheat for the later puzzles. Very unique ideas that mostly work.

GOG has Arx Fatalis for $2, Beyond Good & Evil for $1.50 (for another 20hrs), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Compete for $10, and the two Freedom Force games for $1.50 each.

Hard to imagine any RPGer here has not played Arx Fatalis. But it really is a great game. It interestingly has no real background music but it probably has the best ambient sounds in all of gamedom IMO.

Oh, and those snake ladies. At the time they really turned me on . . . . DONT JUDGE ME.

Back
Top Bottom