Last game(s) you bought

Mount&Blade - Warband. Haven't started playing it tho, need to install some of those essential mods first.

Caravan
A Hero's Tale

Endless Space 2. Started on the free weekend and couldn't let go!

Got some cheap ones, used or on sale:

No Man's Sky (PS4)
Gravity Rush 2 (PS4)
God of War III Remastered (PS4)
Steamworld Dig 2 (Switch)

quick impressions: steamworld dig 2 is fun but a bit overrated imo, the pacing feels a little bit off and the worlds feels very tiny. God of war III - never played these games, i'm impressed how smooth and nice the combat feels. Gravity Rush 2, wow, the graphics are fantastic, more story and character driven than i thought (~2.5h in), way better than expected.

Can't wait to get my new TV (OLED HDR/4K) to see what it does for my growing library of PS4 games...

ELEX (PC of-course), fells like Gothic, I'm only 6 hours in and I love the world design.

I bought 7 days to die - This is an interesting zombie survival game.
Men of war assault squad 2. First one was great fun

Bought the Dungeon Siege trilogy in the Steam sales.

Got mankind divided at the start of the steam sales. I only played up to entering the interpol headquarters as I got sidetracked by caveblazers.

Graphically I was a bit underwhelmed. Especially in Dubai with the views in the distance, Prague was already a bit better. I remember human revolution to have better graphics (probably nostalgy already kicking in...). It''s strange as, after googling, MD is suppposed to be quite strong in the graphics department (reflected in the system requirements).

In addition, there is a delay between input and the actual movement that I didn't have with HR, which makes it seem my pc is not able to handle it (but I don't think so, as I still have it with everything on low). Furthermore, I sometimes have black flickering over the whole screen which apparently is a problem of ATI cards, reloading or restarting the game fixes it. I should have gotten a NVIDIA, but ATI is so much cheaper.

Let me know what you think of #3?I thought it was better than most folks…. to me it seemed the best from an rpg perspective.

Will do! It's good to hear some positive feedback about the third one, the user reviews are pretty mixed.

Back
Top Bottom