Return of the Daily Smile

Waiters who are nauseated by food.

scientific_paper_graph_quality.png

pibbur who agrees.

The Hawaii incident reminded me of this one.

91a2f3c32899a2e9a6bf5dab3ee7800f.png

Fortunately it wasn't the biggest-of-all-nuclear-strike-buttons button (not to be confused by the awesome button, please).

pibbur who claims (based on what a pilot once said) that wings don't fall off planes, if it ever happened (very unlikely), it would be the plane falling off the wings.

Last edited:
This is for some of our senior posters like Pibs and CM!! :)

Seenager

I just discovered my age group! I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager)

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50-60 years later.

I don't have to go to school or work.

I get an allowance every fortnight.

I have my own place.

I don't have a curfew.

I have a driver's license and my own car.

I have ID that gets me into bars and the wine store. I like the wine store best.

The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant, they aren’t scared of anything, they have been blessed to live this long, why be scared?

And I don't have acne.

Life is Good! Also, you will feel much more intelligent after reading this, if you are a Seenager.

Brains of older people are slow because they know so much.

People do not decline mentally with age, it just takes them longer to recall facts because they have more information in their brains.

Scientists believe this also makes you hard of hearing as it puts pressure on your inner ear.

Also, older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for.

It is NOT a memory problem, it is nature's way of making older people do more exercise.

SO THERE!!

I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.

Also, older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for.

It is NOT a memory problem, it is nature's way of making older people do more exercise.

As much as I like this :) - this one has even been investigated by science : It is a strange phenomenon that if you go through/under a door, you Forget when you are on the other side. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-walking-through-doorway-makes-you-forget/

Hahahahaha!
My decision tree regarding backpacks:

US Assault Pack, size: L, color: Kryptek Highlander, Molle style: Lasercut

yes
no

If yes, I'll buy it ^^. If no, I'll pass...

Fortunately my choices are limited, since the backpack has to:

1. Have room for a 18" (less than 4.3 kg) laptop
  2. Have room for 2 laptops.
  3. Duplicate (when carrying 2 laptops) as weights for workouts.

pibbur who is getting stronger

"pibbur who is getting stronger"
Perhaps, but remember, smell isn't everything!! :D

the_history_of_unicode.png

pibbur who has spent a lot of time fighting different Unicodes and is currently in a remote harbor

"pibbur who is getting stronger"
Perhaps, but remember, smell isn't everything!! :D

I'm trying to come up with something toxic about ozzies after this, but I can't think of any.

pibbur whose mind seems to be growing weaker

impostor_syndrome.png

pibbur who very likely is not successful, and therefore not suffering from said syndrome

Last edited:
3 one-liners

A bit obscure:
Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip?

For Corwin:
As long as algebra is taught in school, there will be prayer in school."

My favourite:
It was mentioned on CNN that the new prime number discovered recently is four times bigger then the previous record

pibbur who found them here: http://www.juliantrubin.com/mathjokes.html

Back
Top Bottom