Shadows: Awakening - Gameplay trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A new gameplay trailer for Shadows: Awakening is available now.

More information.

Looks nice but feels as one of future forgettables.
Gameplay trailer… I wish I cared for that stuff, my life would be happier.
Any word about having a (memorable) story?

Any word about having a (memorable) story?

Im not sure if you are at the right place. You should check new RPGWatch feature if you want "a (memorable) story". :)

I like the VA of the narration. The gameplay doesn't seem too engaging. aRPG, heavy on the action (ie clicking) light on on the RP. Maybe I'll pick it up at discount at some point.

The original release wasn't bad. Interesting mechanics. Didn't get far enough to get a sense of the RPG aspects - may have more in common with DIABLO 3 than BALDURS GATE. Glad to see it being worked on and expanded again though.

I’m actually pretty interested. I’m not really a Diablo 3 fan but I put in 5 hours on with a Lancer Amazon in Diablo 2 last night. It’s been so many years I’d completely forgotten how much fun a properly designed simple Action RPG can be and modern laptop screens no longer butcher resolution interpolation so it looks real good. So I’m always on the lookout for a well designed actioner.

I really like the characters in the first game. Combat was boring tho. Too slow iirc and I'm not a twitch/reflex gamer at all

Back
Top Bottom