Bear Simulator

The only sim of that type I play is Sim Pibbur, which quite often is more boring than funny. A graphical but very chaotic inventory system, items disappear randomly due to bugs. Fairly good graphics. The lack of savegames is unfortunate.

pibbur who is somewhat successful at deciding what pibbur should do. And who is a bit puzzled by all those very narrow scoped sims.

The only sim of that type I play is Sim Pibbur, which quite often is more boring than funny. And with a very chaotic inventory system. Fairly good graphics, but the lack of savegames is unfortunate.

pibbur who is somewhat successful at deciding what pibbur should do. And who is a bit puzzled by all those very narrow scoped sims.

There's a new Capitalism simulator out you could try.

It's called Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls!

Instead of money, you're chasing loot - and instead of destroying your soul bit by bit, you're killing mobs.

It's pretty accurate in terms of simulating how to get rich!

Only an hour and change left to back!

BEARS!

I saw an YouTube video of an Goat simulator a few weeks ago and I found that rather dull. You ONLY get points for destroying things and humans ... A pure Destruction Game. Sad how far we have come : games = destruction. I do hope that this attitude doesn't spread over to RL: Oh, wait, there's Hooligans already ...

Back
Top Bottom