Heart of Eternity

Agathul

Watcher
http://www.udc-game.com/

Another promising game that might just not make it to the market. Suffers clearly from poor PR, the english forums require registration, and the form is in... ukrainian/russian, gamefaqs doesn´t even know what it is, neither does gamespot. Newer of the trailers shows it has some decent-looking gore/dismemberment, and the structural design ingame is unique. Been looking forward to this game for few years now. Seems to me that all the gritty swordplaygames suffer a commercial death like DBTS and Severance.

Oh, and they released new screenshots yesterday.

Someone PM'ed me on the Dot about it being delayed again. Not sure about the source though. This is the S.T.A.L.K.E.R of the RPG world - except nobody is following but a handful of people (including myself).

That and "The Inquisitor" of course.

Looks interesting ... but yeah, I've filed it under "believe it when I see it"

I remember the German print mags had previews on it in 2003. Sounded like a Gothic clone back then.

So, HoE is being exhumed again. Already given up on this game. Whilst the graphics are getting dated, I hope they retain the combat demonstrated in the earlier ingame clips.

I recall some news bit from few months past, where HoE developers promised major news update etc that never showed up, will this game go down for good or keep coming back like a zombie boomerang?

Doing my rounds and I noticed the site has lost the links to the video and the forum. Doesnt look good! Beltion still lives on though. So does Inquisitor!

Was there another game with a similar name? I think I have seen this game in the bargain bin for 5 EUR last week.

This game looks pretty nice...will keep my eye on it. The game info was kind of difficult to read...maybe I'm getting old.

No, it was definitely an RPG and my first thought was "Isn´t that the Gothic clone they never finished?!"
Unfortunately I was in a bit of a hurry and couldn´t convince myself to just buy it.

The only thing that comes close in my memory is Heart of Darkness.

But that was an Jump & Run game.

The worst problem most of these games have is the English localization. People are getting cautious after some of the bad recent examples.

The worst problem most of these games have is the English localization. People are getting cautious after some of the bad recent examples.

Oh, in recent times English-language games sometimes weren't localized here at all !

Back
Top Bottom