Battle Brothers - Beasts & Exploration Release Date

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The release date for Battle BrothersBeasts & Exploration' DLC is November 29th.

Release Date Announcement

20 OCTOBER - RAPSDJFF

We're happy to announce that the ‘Beasts & Exploration' DLC for Battle Brothers will be released on November 29th, 2018, for the price of $9.99 or your regional equivalent. You can already find and wishlist it on Steam right here.

The artwork above can also be downloaded as a wallpaper here[battlebrothersgame.com].

The ‘Beasts & Exploration' DLC for Battle Brothers expands the game with a larger world, full of unique hidden locations throughout that offer new possibilities and rewards to the daring adventurer, as well as challenging new beasts roaming the untamed wilds. Craft your own gear from trophies you collect, customize your equipment with a new system for armor attachments, and engage in profitable beast hunting and exploration!

Features

Legendary Locations - Hidden legendary locations offer new possibilities, lore, unique opponents, and unique rewards for the daring adventurer in a world that is 25% larger.
New Opponents - Five challenging new beasts populate different parts of the wilds, and three fearsome bosses guard valuable treasure. All of them come with unique mechanics and loot.
Crafting - Trophies from slain beasts can now be crafted into cloaks, armor plating, armor for your wardogs, shields, potions and other items to customize the look of your hardened mercenaries and benefit them in combat.
Customize your Gear - Wear cloaks, shoulderguards and more for additional benefits with the new armor attachment system, and use the new paint items to paint shields and helmets in the colors of your company.
New Weapons and Armor - A collection of new weapons and armors allow for new play styles and character builds.
New Contracts, Events and Ambitions - Engage in profitable beast hunting and exploration. Immerse yourself in leading a mercenary company with even more illustrated events.
New Music - Two new music tracks accompany you on your adventures.
New Achievements - Challenge yourself with new achievements on Steam or GOG.

Please note: You'll be able to continue your current campaign with the DLC, but you won't have access to all of the new content until you start a new campaign.
More information.

Sold. Sometimes I just do stuff without even thinking about it.

This has me as excited as the old Heroes of Might and Magic expansions for the 2nd and 3rd game. 29th is a Thursday so buying my wife plane tickets so she can visit her parents on that weekend. :)

Heh, you've got it all worked out.

That means around April 2019 it will be patched into a relatively "quality of lifey"-state.

Not to sound like a broken record but still want a campaign or end game objective.

Something like a Great Chaos Dragon releasing its minions endlessly unto the world. Until a battle-hardened band of Battle Brothers dared to enter the Great Chaos Dragon's lair and attacked the enormous beast. The battle was so ferocious that the Battle Brothers successfully pelted the beast with arrows and stuck their weapons into its 'hide'. Everybody was wheezing, panting, gasping for breath.

Then the beast stirred, raised its head and yawned. After some scratching it shook itself, sending the arrows and weapons flying around. It finally recognized the trespassers with a surprised snort. Then the large monster realized that it had been attacked and began laughing so hard the whole cave shook and the tired Battle Brothers feared the entire lair will collapse. When the Great Chaos Dragon finished laughing, it snatched up each idiot adventurer and ate them all. They tasted like rotten pizza. The worst part of this wretched breakfast was, the dragon still felt hungry..

That means around April 2019 it will be patched into a relatively "quality of lifey"-state.

Battle Brothers has always been very stable. I had very few bugs during early access. Battle Brothers was one game that you could play at release and I have faith Beasts and Exploration will be the same.

For end game you can try to destroy the Black Monolith. That place is evil and gets harder as the game goes on.

I'm not asking for difficulty. I'm asking for a story conclusion. I prefer the game tells a story but i might be in a minority here.

Battle Brothers has always been very stable. I had very few bugs during early access. Battle Brothers was one game that you could play at release and I have faith Beasts and Exploration will be the same.

For end game you can try to destroy the Black Monolith. That place is evil and gets harder as the game goes on.

I'm asking for a story conclusion. I prefer the game tells a story but i might be in a minority here.
I too prefer games with story, and I'm sure most people here do. And I don't like rogue-like/lite or pure sandbox games. I like having a purpose and a direction in games.

But Battle Bros is just too good to be ignored (I almost did!).
There's nothing else to say to defend this game. It's just sooooo good!:blush:

When the Great Chaos Dragon finished laughing, it snatched up each idiot adventurer and ate them all. They tasted like rotten pizza.
Hey, they've been on the road for a while!

I really hope this DLC sells well. Than maybe they can do another DLC or make the game moddable. Better yet, they decide to make Battle Brothers 2.

Aren't they currently working on another game that isn't Battle Brothers?

Aren't they currently working on another game that isn't Battle Brothers?

Development on Battle Brothers is concluded with today’s update – although we’ll of course continue to provide bugfixes, as necessary. We have a very good idea of the game we want to create next, and we’re enthusiastic to get started. It won’t be Battle Brothers 2, but if you enjoyed playing Battle Brothers, chances are good you’ll really enjoy our next game, too. We look forward to tell you all about it in the future. It’ll even have legs!

http://battlebrothersgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/clothing_01.jpg

Development on Battle Brothers is concluded with today’s update – although we’ll of course continue to provide bugfixes, as necessary. We have a very good idea of the game we want to create next, and we’re enthusiastic to get started. It won’t be Battle Brothers 2, but if you enjoyed playing Battle Brothers, chances are good you’ll really enjoy our next game, too. We look forward to tell you all about it in the future. It’ll even have legs!

http://battlebrothersgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/clothing_01.jpg
Oh my god they are actually human and not bobble heads. Instant-buy for me.:biggrin:

So many legs, I'm not used to it anymore!

Back
Top Bottom