Huge Paycuts At Blizzard

Oh gets better as insiders leaked? Diablo 4 might be a full MMO this time.:lol:

Even more news about Activision vs Blizzard employees.

Last edited:
I hope, for his well-being that the joxer doesn't read this. :)

pibbur who cares, but not for the new diablo-wannabe.

Their best developers will likely leave, so we may end up with some more startups making games. Hopefully fun ones.

Seems like the Activision part of ActiBlizzard is finally taking over ...

Their best developers will likely leave, so we may end up with some more startups making games. Hopefully fun ones.

Worth monitoring. The crowdfunded scene has devalued those devs' skills so it will be a point of interest to see where they fish for money. Proficiencies to make games is no longer required, these guys are over qualified whatever happens.

They have been bleeding people ( to Riot) for some time now. In general, there is a huge difference between "low" level employees ( who do most of the work) and senior/managers, with former who barely survive on pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrKDgDlbsS8

( Eh, why can't we embed video? It's annoying doing it manually)

Hello couch!

Could you please stop spamming videos like this? The hyperlink or spoiler tag method is a pretty cool idea and makes it easier to read the threads. Thanks a bunch!

Sorry I have only posted/embedded five videos in different posts on three pages that is not spamming. I only use spoilers if I post two or more together.

Hmm believe I mentioned this before when you complained last time.:movingon:

Thank you vey much man, sorry for my misuse of the term "spamming".

Sorry I have only posted/embedded five videos in different posts on three pages that is not spamming. I only use spoilers if I post two or more together.

Hmm believe I mentioned this before when you complained last time.:movingon:

No problem your internet must be terrible as you explained why before. I used to live a small country town and I had to pay for satellite internet, and it was huge rip-off.

Hope I wasn't to rude in my reply just haven't slept that much in the last two days.

Last edited:
No worries couch!

Internet is very good here, actually. The problem is that RPGWatch is proxy blocked inside government institutions, in one of which I work, thus I have to resort to 3G, which is pretty expensive. Again, thanks a bunch!

go ahead and sit on your laptops crouched over though instead of an iPad. Dont let me stop yall.

Well they also fired their Chief Finical Officer this month also.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone's denying that crowdfunding is a contributor. But it goes beyond just crowdfunding.
Contributor to gameplay design decrease?

That's ridiculous, where are those amazing AAA RPG? Skyrim and The Witcher 3? What a joke, they have ton of weak to bad designs.

I don't regret any Crowdfunding I pledged but very few. Obviously pledge for a game genre already done by AAA industry is a high pointless risk.

The problem is this AAA industry is totally unable to make any single of the game I pledged for. And if none are perfect, it's the same for AAA games.

If you feel comfortable with AAA games, fine, but it makes you incompetent to judge the gameplay of crowfunding games that could never do the AAA industry, BECAUSE you are comfortable with AAA games.

If you feel comfortable with AAA games, fine, but it makes you incompetent to judge the gameplay of crowfunding games that could never do the AAA industry, BECAUSE you are comfortable with AAA games.

I don't know if you responded to the wrong person or where you extrapolated that bit of information from. It has nothing to do with my previous posts.

Though, your assumption is incorrect. It's quite the contrary. The majority of my library consists of indie games these days.

Every game suffers from a flaw in some way. My point is that crowdfunding isn't the the sole reason developers are devalued, as Chien puts it.

Back
Top Bottom