Kingdom Come - Making of Documentary

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that there is a making of documentary available for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

As we’ve already said, we love video-game documentaries. And yesterday, Vortex released almost an hour of documentary on Kingdom Come: Deliverance’s launch. This video details the hopes and dreams of the team (regarding the game’s launch), as well as its reactions on the first reviews.

[...]

More information.

Such an interesting documentary to watch. Really happy that the game is selling well. :)

Well OMG. Hal is an actual person (27:05). I thought only FC3 used a real person for ingame character. No wonder I love the game.

Well OMG. Hal is an actual person (27:05). I thought only FC3 used a real person for ingame character. No wonder I love the game.

Heh, that was worth watching the video. They did a good job of capturing the actor in more than just looks.

I love stuff like this. I have been following this game since the proto-type. And i'm not disappointed. I hope they make a ton of money.

I'm extremely disappointed how they treated kickstarter backers. A lot of us wanted a gog key; and they knew we wanted gog keys. We were ok with steam key if the game wasn't offered on gog but then they did the royal finger and offered the game on key but forced kickstarters to take steam. So the game might be a success but they are full of shit.

The game on GOG appeared cca 3 weeks after being available on steam. How and why dunno, but I took the steam key and didn't care much as long as it's not uPlay, Origin, battle.net or whatever else like RSC.

You're also forgetting GOG's connection to steam library where they grant you a game copy if you already have it on steam. It won't work with KCD today, but eventually will. And it can't work with Ubi, EA, Blizzard or Rockstar platforms.

Back
Top Bottom