Skyrim Let's talk about those tough enemy mages...

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
That skeletal mage named Krosis (at the second dragon) cost me a fortune in arrows! After a long and hard battle (hiding behind rocks mostly) I charged at him with my two-handed battleaxe to yield his treasures.

That skeletal mage named Krosis (at the second dragon) cost me a fortune in arrows! After a long and hard battle (hiding behind rocks mostly) I charged at him with my two-handed battleaxe to yield his treasures.

He kicked my butt at level 13, so I just lured him away, got the word, and need to go back. Now that I have fireball too, it might be a better battle. I'll still put a few arrows into him first. I'll also time slow his butt.

Krosis(fight him at lvl21) is even weak compare to Hevnoraak mage-Quest: Evil in waiting(fight him at lvl22) but im alot dissapointed with AI and how you easly can get all mobs at point where you can nuke them without any resitance. And this is on master lvl. Dragons are way to easy to kill. AI is still my main complain with the game i realy dont see alot progress in that field after Oblivion 5 years come on bethesda:(

He kicked my butt at level 13, so I just lured him away, got the word, and need to go back. Now that I have fireball too, it might be a better battle. I'll still put a few arrows into him first. I'll also time slow his butt.
Halfway through the battle I leveled from 11 so I put a skillpoint into archery and he vent down pretty quick after that. I admit, my tactics wasn't worthy my mighty barbarian, hehe. The dragon was a lot easier and seemed tuned to my level. I assumed Krosis was part of "the deal".

Krosis was indeed tough. I took him out by summoning a Dremora to distract him while I wailed away. It worked pretty well but I still needed to guzzle some potions when he turned his attacks on me.

Thankfully it seems the tough mage type enemies are spread out in the game, so you're not constantly fighting impossible mages or anything. I haven't fought a magical being in quite awhile now. Last "tough" enemies I fought were Draugr Deathlords, who don't use magic but pack a bit of a punch, and Krosis.

Back
Top Bottom