Pricewatch!

Gothic 1, 2, and 3 are $1.49 each on GOG. Best price I've seen.

Look under series promo, not regular listing.

However, I already have them on GOG, Steam and the original disks when they first came out. I am totally covered in the event of some kind of catastrophe that eliminates all the copies of Gothic except the ones I POSSESS.

You now need to earn my favor . . .

Quakecon sale on Steam which, naturally, means Arx Fatalis is 75% off! So is Hexen 1 & 2, Heretic, and Call of Cthulhu. Not that any of these cost more than a burger & fries to begin with.

Prey is 50% off again (still?). Dishonored 1 is 75% off but the DLC is only 40% off. Bioshock Infinite is 75% or 70% off if you throw in the season pass. Or you can get the entire Bioshock Collection for just $19.79.

Also most importantly quakecon means that all Elder Scroll and Fallout games are also on the sale. If you happen to be one of those rare gamers who hasn't played those awesome rpgs, now is once again a good chance to experience these classic open world rpgs.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/dollar-jumbo-bundle

anyone can buy me that bundle? can give 3e in g2a wallet
pm first

To quote the Darkwood Developer who uploaded his game to piratebay for the people too unfortunate to be able to effort it:

"Please, please, don't buy it through a key reselling site. By doing that, you're just feeding the cancer that is leeching off this industry."
http://www.pcgamer.com/darkwood-cre...me-to-the-pirate-bay-so-everyone-can-play-it/

Why is it bad ?

There is two type of key reselling websites:
- the legit ones who get keys from legal channel even if it isn't always directly from the main publisher (and doesn't necessarily enforce regional pricing, example GreenManGaming)
- the unscrupulous ones who get keys via frauds or even stealing

Guess which one is cheaper…

Last edited:
There is two type of key reselling websites:
- the legit ones who get keys from legal channel even if it isn't always directly from the main publisher (and doesn't necessarily enforce regional pricing, example GreenGamingMan)
- the unscrupulous ones who get keys via frauds or even stealing

Guess which one is cheaper…

I will add one more to the list, where random joe will go and sell his unwanted key(s), ebay, even g2a...

Rise of the Tomb Raider is in the new Humble Monthly Bundle (that one where we get a lot of games for US$ 12.00)

Also: Humble Bundle Jumbo 9. I'd pay 1 dollar only for The Flame and the Flood (it's in the first tier). I'm not interested in the other games.

Last edited:
Anyone know if Tomb Raider in Humble Monthly is the Anniversary Edition with all the dlc?

No. It registers as Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition.

This means that you will get only the base game, without DLCs and without the Rise of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass

Last edited:
To quote the Darkwood Developer who uploaded his game to piratebay for the people too unfortunate to be able to effort it:

http://www.pcgamer.com/darkwood-cre...me-to-the-pirate-bay-so-everyone-can-play-it/

I can understand their frustration with the less scrupulous key sites. About 80%+ of emails I get requesting keys are fraudulent. Most of these sites don't care where the keys come from, be it fraud or scam, and these scammers don't care that you have to spend time trying to verify key requests, when already you're under huge pressure from launching a game in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom