White Gold - Call to Badmofo - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » Xenus 2: White Gold » White Gold - Call to Badmofo

Default White Gold - Call to Badmofo

May 8th, 2021, 04:15
Hi Badmofo,

Reporting point, per the message seen in the phone-box at Ballena airport

Interzeptor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Xenus 2021-05-06 16-45-40-85.jpg (89.0 KB, 22 views)

Interzeptor

Watcher

Location: Germany/ Honduras/ Ecuador/ worldwide travelling by job
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 8th, 2021, 08:36
Hi! This is a blast from the past - I haven't looked at the Deep Shadows games for years. I have absolutely no recollection of why I updated the resource file with that - I assume I was updating the translation and didn't know what a bunch of numbers were doing in there - I don't think it was possible to tie a given string in the resource file back to a quest in the game.

I'm not involved in the mod anymore so I hope this isn't breaking anything- if Wesp5 is still working on it then maybe he can find that string and set it to some numbers.

badmofo

Tired but happy

May 10th, 2021, 05:04
Hi Badmofo, thanks for clearing the fog, I haven't been in here nor in the game for the last 10 years and couldn't recall that either, fact is when first playing with any phone boxes it does not appear but later only, least for me. Apparently it does not cause any issue, to catch the msg one need to be fast with the capture key but I got it per below. Guess no need to remove even it is sort of a remembrance on a forger while Wesp5 could use the next line for embedding himself, as there are a few more numbers what makes it to a digital signature .
BTW- anyone knows about the stash from the Mafia boss? I got the invisible key without the icon and searched around the airport without any findings so far, this could be linked with the last cellar in the prison below the control tower but I am not sure. Last time I killed him and kept Torres alive so at this turn it goes different so as the ? did appear.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Xenus 2021-05-09 21-43-07-78.jpg (147.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Xenus 2021-05-06 16-36-16-23.jpg (134.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Xenus 2021-05-06 16-48-12-68.jpg (174.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg left standing left alive.jpg (268.4 KB, 7 views)

Interzeptor

Watcher

Location: Germany/ Honduras/ Ecuador/ worldwide travelling by job
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » Xenus 2: White Gold » White Gold - Call to Badmofo