Resonance of Fate - 4K/HD Edition

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that JRPG Resonance of Fate will get a 4K HD Pack on PC

Resonance of Fate 4K/HD Edition will release on October 18th and will be a futuristic JRPG. The game uses the “tri-Attack Battle system”, which involves a mixture of real-time and turn-based controls. During each character’s turn, the player can move around and perform actions, limited by the number of action points and the turn ends when the player attacks or all action points are exhausted.
More information.

Oooh man, loved this game! New nothing about it and randomly picked it up when it came out. Probably in my top 10 favourite games of all time. There might be more games like it, but i found it unique and ive never played anyrhing quite like it before or since. Its very cinematic and is just fun. Some of the battles can sure be challenging too.

Mentioned this all the way back in September.
Never heard of it back then, never heard it today, maybe won't hear about it ever. ;)

This optional HD Texture Pack, will significantly increase the game’s overall size from 16GB to 83GB.
4K? Bah. Gimme 60 FPS and remove blur or no buy.

So this wasn't you then?:p
Looks like mushroomsbased outdated myopiainducing blurry bullshit.
Amazing how you can troll most topics but I get warned for doing the same.

So this wasn't you then?:p
Amazing how you can troll most topics but I get warned for doing the same.

Well Joxer is obvious troll of good humour. For people with subtle senses of humour...well...other people can't tell if we are being serious or not. To those people I would suggest not to jump to conclusions and just see where the conversation goes; but it is human nature after all to assume things.

Well Joxer is obvious troll of good humour. For people with subtle senses of humour…well…other people can't tell if we are being serious or not. To those people I would suggest not to jump to conclusions and just see where the conversation goes; but it is human nature after all to assume things.
Oh but trolling is against the TOS whether it's the humorous or ugly kind. No exceptions Silver, or that's a double standard. That is According to moderator Eye of course..;)
Okay. You have had your fun now. Time for a warning. I am not going to repeat this in other threads you are doing this. Read the TOS, no trolling allowed.
Anyway I was joking with him as I usually do.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Erm… I was just honest. My myopia case isn't drastic. Fifteen years ago it was cca -1.0, now is cca -1.5, thanks to me being careful with it. Can't avoid workplace issues, but surely can avoid problematic stuff elsewhere. Sure, aging is a most important factor, but I don't want it to get worse exponentially thanks to developers who neglect audience's eyesight. I believe you saw me fingerpointing at games that don't have blur disabling option numerous times.

Playing videogames is not a passive process like enjoying some vista view. While playing something with visual presentation similar to youtube videos of this particular product, eyes are repeatably trying to focus blurry displays into a crisp picture. Months and years of such torture just ruins eyesight. Your eye muscles and eyeballs aren't made of rubber. Excessive stretching and squeezing eyebals for hours is not natural and can't lead to anything good.

Now you can say but the new version supports 4K which should mean blur gone in normal resolution too. Yea… Seen plenty of ported FHD console products with blurry textures and blurry slideshow so forgive me for not believing.

Unlike some other people here, not only I'm not enthusiastic about products with blurry presentation, I can't possibly imagine me recommending them. You might be okay with those, I just can't.

Last edited:
@joxer;
Don't get me wrong. I think you are genuine with your criticisms and you make them in a humourous way. Some people consider that trolling but I dont.

As usual, it's all in the eye of beholder. Blur included. ;)

Back
Top Bottom