Kickstarter Games - Descend

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A kickstarter campaign for the adventure RPG Descend is running right now:

Descend

Descend is a 3rd person Puzzle adventure game where you play as Faye, uncovering ruins and ancient secrets deep below the earth

• Descend is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring precarious dungeon excavations, a unique look at puzzle platforming, tons of secrets, lovable characters, and a thrilling story where your choices matter.
  • Join Faye in her Descend through a massive and ruined mega-structure. Each level contains new rules that govern the dungeon and its inhabitants.
  • Carefully prepare for dangerous expeditions--bring the wrong equipment and you'll have to make a quick escape!
  • Descend is currently planned for release on PC, though we're planning for as many ports as we can. (Look for other platforms to possibly show up in our stretch goals!)
More information.

Hmm is it Draenei and World of Warcraft universe? Because that kid looks like one!

I've read the pitch and while it is mildly intriguing to me, for now I'm taking a pass. If I hear positive reviews after the subsequent future release, this is a product I could see myself picking up at some time.

Back
Top Bottom