BioWare - Interview Part 1 @ CVG

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The first part of CVG's previously previewed BioWare interview with Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk on the PC market is now up. Here's an early snip:
What for you was the highlight of the videogame world last year, and which title released in 2006 would you say most pushed videogame boundaries?

Ray Muzyka: Focusing on PC games (since that's the focus of this story!) there were a number of solid titles last past year - Company of Heroes, Oblivion, Medieval 2, Half-Life 2 Episode One, Neverwinter Nights 2, Prey, Gothic 3 (Gothic 3 is my current PC addiction - it's quite good and definitely worth checking out, a few minor issues aside) and many others.
More information.

Woohoo! Ray likes a game that the critics call a buggy mess! I've said this a few times, but every time I see an article like this, I just wish Gothic 3 were a little better polished. Underneath all the mess, it's so fun! Why'd you let us down, PB? Why?!?!?

Just wait till they come out with the big patch that fixed the world map. They've said that they will do this all in one patch because of the way it is structured. They can't fix a flying tree by itself, they need to do it all at once in a few hundred MB's worth of patch, or something like that.

This is the best publicity G3 has received!! :)

Back
Top Bottom