Post a Picture of Yourself!

@Rithrandil: Thanks for the explanation. Had heard of him but never seen pics... and from the comments here I thought he was some kind of comedian.

From what I've heard of him, that seems about right... :D

Übereil

I didn't think he was so young, or that he wore glasses!! What would an Aussie know!! :)

Ighartveit

You look very much like I imagined. As in kind, varm, and calm. Oh - and neat painting.

Magerette

It's true what they say - those eyes are striking. You also seem to permeate the kind of compassion I've come to appreciate on this forum, in that picture.

Rithrandil

Still unclear to me, are you the young guy in glasses or the older one?

As I suspected.

You look as you should: Intellectual, young, and well-meaning ;)

Thank you, sir. Your actual picture looks kind of like Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil games (that's a good thing). I'm sure JDR would back me up on that one.

Thank you, sir. Your actual picture looks kind of like Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil games (that's a good thing). I'm sure JDR would back me up on that one.

Looked him up with google.

A bit above my level in terms of looks, but thanks ;)

Are you trying to say that DArtangan is power-hungry, intelligent and cunning, and seeks power and domination over the entire human race, all for his own gain? ;)

*Official description of Albert Wesker from Resident Evil Wiki*

My Avatar pic is Albert Wesker.

I'd say there's definitely a resemblance in both cases. ;)

@Deep_O: Iron Maiden is far far above my pay grade when it comes to witchiness. I'm a little too old to fully appreciate their genius, but the mother of my grandson in those pics plays them for him as bedtime music. :)

@Deep_O: Iron Maiden is far far above my pay grade when it comes to witchiness. I'm a little too old to fully appreciate their genius, but the mother of my grandson in those pics plays them for him as bedtime music. :)

Iron Maiden geniuses? O_O

Übereil

As requested in the Great News thread:
koppeltje.JPG

At first I was going to only post a ":)" emoticon, but apparently that's not possible, so there:

The pic says it all. Lookin' good there, man. :cool:

Old Crow at a cocktail party two weeks ago, and a pic of sonny and friends, doing the French Fries fork thing (he's the blond kid):

Last edited:
He's really getting big, Jaz. You're both looking good. Nice green tongue. :)

Not so much excitement from my hobbies, but here's some pics of hollyhocks, and my container garden from earlier this year:

Attachments

• Flora & Fauna 008.jpg
    Flora & Fauna 008.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Flora & Fauna 009.jpg
    Flora & Fauna 009.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 157
I'm a year here so I guess it's ok to post some pics of me.

Don't be too harsh :D

Attachments

• IMG_1595.jpg
    IMG_1595.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 127
@magerette: He's rather small for his age, but so was I. And your plants are beautiful... I love gardening :).
@Kostaz: Hey, that's Nice and relaxed. Why would someone feel the need to be harsh to such a nice and relaxed-looking person?

Not so much excitement from my hobbies, but here's some pics of hollyhocks, and my container garden from earlier this year:

Nice :) I pity the Zombie that will try to make its way through that...

I really like plants myself, alas there is no way I will find time for gardening before
my own retirement... (and thats a bit off indeed)

I'm a year here so I guess it's ok to post some pics of me.

Don't be too harsh :D

That place looks familiar but I just cant put my finger on it. Its in Athens right ?
(I live in Rio - Patras btw)

Well since my curiosity took the better of me and I browsed through your pics its only
good manners not to hide behind Her Von Sidow anymore (taken just now with my
macbook's cam at work,well officially works over an hour or two ago ;) ):

Attachments

• mug.jpg
    mug.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom