Fairy Tail - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The J-RPG Fairy Tail has been released today:

Features

Magic x Guilds x RPG = "FAIRY TAIL" Based on the fantasy adventure comic about Natsu, a Dragon Slayer of the rowdy Fairy Tail magician guild, and his unique group of friends battling against unusual and memorable enemies. Fairy Tail was published in Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine, selling over 60 million copies worldwide.

Experience the exciting story

From popular fan-favorite episodes to original in-game episodes, players can experience the magical world of Earth Land and fight with Fairy Tail in the exhilarating story!

Play as powerful mages from different guilds

Take on formidable foes as Dragon Slayers, summoners, shape shifters, enchanters, and other colorful mages from the top guilds of Earth Land!

Grow and expand the guild together

Complete requests, strengthen friendships, and upgrade the guild's facilities to increase the Guild Rank. The higher the rank, the more challenging requests are. Fight and prevail to become the #1 guild in the Kingdom of Fiore and beyond!

Magic battles, Fairy Tail style

Wield fire and ice magic, summon spirits and weapons, control time, crush matter, use the Unison Raid, Dragon Force, Mode Change, and more - characters battle with their distinctive abilities from the comics and anime, faithfully recreated in 3DCG!
More information.

What boobs. I've posted in another thread.
The game is about magic mushrooms.

Couldn't understand a word that was said....Why an English title, you wonder. Why not call it これはたわごとです?

Actually that title is not descriptive enough. A similar, yet better one would be:
これはキノコのでたらめです

Couldn't understand a word that was said….Why an English title, you wonder. Why not call it これはたわごとです?

Hopefully then this game is fully Japanese voiced. I love the amazing performance of idiotic bimbo Japanese actresses!

Obviously, the female cahracters' new outfits are bikinis and bunny costumes. Why have dignity as a developer, if you can have horny teenager (and not so teenager) cash?

It's called anime logic and the developers know their audience. It's the same reason why their is so much Ecchi Harem anime shows and manga's. Their not making this for kids.

I used to be a big fan of anime in my youth but most of these shows nowadays not so much.

Back
Top Bottom