Rabbit Hole - A RPG Adventure (In Development)

1manstudio

Watcher
Hey all!!

I wanted to talk about and show you all a game that we have been working on at 1manstudio. It is a RPG Adventure Indie Game, set in a Dark Wonderland.

VzxoKmP.jpg

The game is called Rabbit Hole, which you can read about on the Rabbit Hole website.

Rabbit Hole is an upcoming story-driven - RPG filled with cosmic horrors and mental illness, then wrapped in the wackiness of Alice in Wonderland.
0PAg1kC.jpg

A Quick Summary of The Story
Three children from different parts of the world share the same dream every night. In their slumber, they follow a rabbit to a dark island plagued with a mysterious infection. They encounter the cursed inhabitants of this land and must uncover the purpose of their arrival before the plague consumes them.

….and all of this is done with a dynamic turn based combat system!!
YNjTPSR.gif

Ultimately, the reason I am sharing this game with you all so early in development is because we are looking for some of the most dedicated RPG fans online to provide us some great feedback on the art, concept, story, and gameplay.

You can either follow us on this thread, or on our website, which I had shared above. Connect with us on here, our discord channel, Facebook, etc.

We will continue to build upon this post thread, as we roll out with new gameplay videos, art concepts and story bits. So stay tuned adventurers :).

Just how far are you willing to follow us down the Rabbit Hole?

First Convention Experience As A Developer

Good evening all!!

I wanted to updated you all real quick on where we are with the development of the game, but more importantly share a couple photos of the Anime Matsuri Convention I had setup an exhibit for. Please share feedback on what you think of my setup.

29694700_1662179447170851_1637479993894826604_n.jpg

29663168_1664203373635125_39571058879205576_o.jpg

Now this is my first ever time attending such a large convention, and actually putting Rabbit Hole on Exhibit, or any game for that matter. I do plan to write up a lengthy Post Mortem of my experience from the convention. Check out the studio website for that update: https://1manstudio.net/

I remember seeing this game somewhere, and like an idiot, I didn't jot down the title or bookmark the page. Stoked to have found you again! Game is my cup of tea, so count me in as a supporter. Following your social profiles now. Good luck on your dev journey!!

Awesome sauce!

So glad you were able to find us once again!! We will be updating on this thread our progress, as well as on our website. So feel free to sign up for those updates as they roll out.

Post Mortem of Anime Matsuri Expo

So I was able to write up and publish my Post Mortem for the Anime Expo in Houston during Easter Weekend. You can read it here: https://1manstudio.net/blog/anime-matsuri-post-mortem.html

With some hindsight I was able to look at all of the processes and steps I took in preparation from buying the materials to setup the booth. What I needed, or did not need to buy…What was the most difficult part of the whole booth setup & location?

I also wanted to share what I found to work best in terms of meet & greet with those interested in the game, and the conversational steps I took to gain enough of their trust to provide their email.

I am undoubtedly so an introvert, so much of what I express in this post mortem will resonate with others who dread having to speak to a lot of people in a very brief period of time. But there is no doubt I learned a lot about the natural flow of an expo, which will be something I can take with me to even larger EXPOs like PAX (hopefully).

I do hope this helps any other developers out there that may be looking to showcase their own games at events like this.

The setting / premise certainly sounds interesting. I'm wondering more about the gameplay though. Is combat going to be the main focus of gameplay? I'm hoping the "adventure" bit in the thread title means point & click adventure game elements like puzzles as I think that'd work well with the setting. If the game is mostly combat, then the combat system would have to really spectacular to hold my interest.

The setting / premise certainly sounds interesting. I'm wondering more about the gameplay though. Is combat going to be the main focus of gameplay? I'm hoping the "adventure" bit in the thread title means point & click adventure game elements like puzzles as I think that'd work well with the setting. If the game is mostly combat, then the combat system would have to really spectacular to hold my interest.

There will not be a lot of puzzles, but more of just traditional RPG elements like multiple storylines and character arcs that develop behind quests and gameplay. Thanks for the question, I will do my best to provide more gameplay details/updates as we progress.

A #ScreenshotSaturday

Thought I would share a #ScreenshotSaturday, which happens to be a new backdrop I created for my game Rabbit Hole, which now features the entire crew.

Continue enjoying your weekend everyone!!

ydCzQQU.jpg

DLC Offline Comic Bit

Here is my recent comic bit. This one hits on DLC for RPG games, and other games in general even.
I aim to have a dev update to publish in the coming month.
full-min.jpg

Here are my last two comic bits to share with you. Hope to have an update on games progress soon.
full-min.jpg

full-min.jpg

Comic strips are awesome, website's falling down effect is brilliant, and the game looks very interesting. Followed you on Twitter!

Save Crystals Comic

Most recent comic bit about dungeon decoration/design and save crystals :p.

full-min.jpg

Back
Top Bottom