The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Today I felt the need for some southern fried rock, and listened to the first six album offerings from Lynyrd Skynyrd. Loved them in the seventies, still find them beyond excellent today.

Today I felt the need for some southern fried rock, and listened to the first six album offerings from Lynyrd Skynyrd. Loved them in the seventies, still find them beyond excellent today.
That I can agree with the new albums aren't that bad either.:party:

Last edited:
I definitely prefer the classic Skynyrd, but I agree that the music the last thirty years that they've made is also well worth listening to. Filling Ronnie's shoes isn't a challenge many vocalists would be able to meet. He had a very unique stage presence, in the sense that he didn't wiggle or sashy around, he stood quite still at the mic and delivered.

One of the best punk bands right now - The Baboon Show - Me, Myself and I:

Some music I didn't know I had:

pibbur who seems to have a lot of music he doesn't know even exists

Music I know I have, but which maybe you didn't know existed?

Myrath is a Tunisian progressive metal band, with a definite arabic musical accent.

pibbur

I need to have a good catch up in this thread again. I keep noticing it at the wrong times for listening to music, and then forgetting about it again.

The National Orchestra of the United Kingdom of Goats has released a new album. "Huntress". Here's:

…and a live version of:

pibbur who knows he bought that one - today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom