Steam keys galore to give away

Unless I am thinking of the wrong things. Aren't those like $800 programs? I have a "Game Makers Mega Bundle" with RPG maker in it and a bunch of dlc. Is that what you want? If so I apologize. I actually thought you were asking for $800 programs from a $3 bundle!!

Haha - it looks like I was. It also looks like its this week's bundle - so you can get the $150 version for $6. $12 will allow exports to Android.

I'll get it tomorrow.

And don't apologize: you are being really generous here. :)

Does anyone know what the latest RPGMaker is? I got VX at a discount awhile ago.

My Roman is rusty but wouldn't VX be V? :)

lol, I'm not sure why those folks named it VX; I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant as a number.

I picked up gamemaker pro - get it while its $6.

I just posted in the tech thread. I am having issues with my computer. Please no requests for now. I will resume it when I can. My apologies to those whose games I did not have. I will list titles that I have keys that I know work and do it that way. Again my apologies, especially to those I couldn't help.

With all that apologizing... You sound like a Canadian or a political party before election time.
You've got nothing to be sorry for. You are giving them free stuff :)

I have a key for Dr Who-The Adventure Games. Let me know here or send a PM if you would like it. I am not into adventure games.

I have a set of keys to a '99 Cavalier if anyone wants them. I sold the car to a friend several years ago and couldn't find these at the time :biggrin:

I have a key for Rollers Of The Realm-The rpg/pinball hybrid for any member who wants it. Post here or shoot me a pm. It works very well, and isnt quite as weird as you would think.

Thanks, I would not say no to remember me :)

Thanks! Its going to be fun to dive in that Cyberpunk world. I bet Paris looks quite different in 2048. :)

Thanks! Its going to be fun to dive in that Cyberpunk world. I bet Paris looks quite different in 2048. :)

Let me know how you like it. I played through the prologue awhile back, and it seemed pretty interesting. I haven't had time to get back to it though.

Hi JDR13,

If Lost Planet 3 is still available. That would be nice. I am a new member and do not have many post so will understand if it is reserved for more prolific members. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom