Let's Trade Some Games

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
After a request or two about trading games, I am adding this thread to allow for that. Trading games on RPGWatch comes with some restrictions though. The ones I could think of are listed here.

As mentioned at the above link, RPGWatch is not responsible for the actual trade. Your trade is based on trusting the other party. If however the trade did not went according to the restrictions/rules listed, actions can (and probably will) be taken.

Hi again!

I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade:

-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Wargame: Red Dragon (from Humble October 2017 Monthly);
-Talisman: The Horus Heresy (Tier #1 from Fanatical Talisman Heresy Bundle, base game only);
-Spintires (from Humble Wild Frontier Bundle);
-One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (from Humble March 2017 Monthly)

I am looking for (but not limited to, make your honest trade offer and I may consider it):

-Tangledeep (GOG or Steam key, your call);
-Into The Breach (again, GOG or Steam Key);
-From Tier #4 of Fanatical's Talisman Bundle: The Harbinger Expansion, The Dragon Expansion, The Firelands Expansion,,The Blood Moon Expansion and The Character Pack #15 The Sarracen (I have all other ones from this Bundle);

I know Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game gifts from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game key, I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.

EDIT: I can accept games with a price lower than Humble Monthly Bundle's. E.g., both Tangledeep and Into the Breach actually cost less than 12 USD.

If you want to make an offer, please send me a PM!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

*Just a quick EDIT on the post above, since I've traded some of them *

I have the following game keys that I'd like to trade:

-Talisman: The Horus Heresy (Tier #1 from Fanatical Talisman Heresy Bundle, base game only);
-Splasher (from March 2018 Humble Monthly);
-Overgrowth (from March 2018 Humble Monthly);
-Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space? (March 2018 Humble Monthly);
-The Norwood Suite (from February 2018 Humble Monthly);
-FRONTIERS (from Humble Wild Frontier Bundle).

I am looking for (but not limited to, make your honest trade offer and I may consider it):

-Into The Breach (GOG or Steam Key);
-From Tier #4 of Fanatical's Talisman Bundle: The Harbinger Expansion, The Dragon Expansion, The Firelands Expansion,,The Blood Moon Expansion and The Character Pack #15 The Sarracen (I have all other ones from this Bundle);
-Ryse Son of Rome (from Humble CryEngine 2018 Bundle);
-Vaporum;
-Swords and Sorcery - Underworld - Definitive Edition.

Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game *gifts* from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game *key*, I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.

Thanks!

I have bought dishonored 2 from some shady key site (sorry) as I never tried it out (and I really am stoked for dishonored 2). I added a random game key to the mix for fun. This turned out to be Overlord + raising hell DLC. Not too bad, but I have no interest in it at the moment so if someone wants to have it let me know. You can give me something in turn or not, does not matter.

Myrthos: or you want to keep it for the christmas give away?

[UPDATED] I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade:

-Elminage Original
-Exiled Kingdoms

I know Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game gifts from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game key, I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.

Thanks!

I have following games to swap/trade etc

Hollow Knight
HITMAN™: The Complete First Season
7 Days to Die

These are keys from the current humble monthly bundle.

If anyone interested please post here or PM me. thx

Hey lostforever -

I've been trying to get my hands on that Hitman First Season key for a long time. :) Lemme see what I got…

(pm sent)

I have these two GOG games available for trade

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition GOG
Mages of Mystralia GOG

Looking for any steam RPG I don`t have in my library

I have Pillars of Eternity 2 (Ultimate edition - with all the base DLC, preorder DLC etc) plus the season pass up for trade. Would like Witcher 3 GOTY or something similar (just incase someone picked it up when it was 60% off last week).

[UPDATING MY KEYS ONCE AGAIN]

I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade:

-Wargame: Red Dragon;
-Talisman: The Horus Heresy (base game only);
-Overgrowth;
-Immortal Redneck;

-Elminage Original
-ATOM RPG;
-Vaporum;
-Sorcery! parts 3 & 4;
-Fell Seal

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade (all of them are Steam keys):

-Wargame: Red Dragon;
-Talisman: The Horus Heresy (base game only);
-Overgrowth;
-Immortal Redneck;
-Cultist Simulator;
-Rock of Ages 2;
-Aaero

-Into The Breach;
-Elminage Original;
-ATOM RPG;
-Vaporum;
-Children of Zodiarcs;
-Fell Seal

I know Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game gifts from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game key (opposed to game gift), I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.

I have these two GOG games available for trade

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition GOG
Mages of Mystralia GOG

Looking for any steam RPG I don`t have in my library

Do you still have the wl2 Director's Cut Edition? is there any RPGs you would like here's a list I have on from my from Steam I also have other ones on GOG

CONSORTIUM

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Dishonored

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition

Fallout: New Vegas

Human Revolution

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok

Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (CLASSIC)

Hard West

Heroes of a Broken Land

Percy's Last Stand

Prey

Quest for Infamy

Renowned Explorers: International Society

Risen 2 - Dark Waters

STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic™

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Star Merc

The Witcher Adventure Game

I've got keys for Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition and Shadorun Trilogy that I'm looking to give away or maybe trade if someone has anything interesting floating around.

I've got keys from Humble Choice for the following. Please let me know in PM if interested:
  • Forgive Me Father
  • Crown Trick
  • Descenders
  • Industria
  • Shapez - Puzzle DLC
  • Just Cause 4
Edit: Industria taken

Last edited:
Hello, January Humble Choice is live https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/january-2024 and if anyone wants to trade Marvel Midnight Suns, i can give 3 TF2 keys (but the 3rd one is Tradable After: Sunday, January 7, 2024 since i bought it last sunday from the market, so i can only give it then). The game is region locked, I am from Europe so looking for someone from that region. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom