Gamescom 2018 Videos & Trailers

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Gamescom 2018 Trailers

Gameplay Walkthroughs Videos

Confused; what is the relationship between dying light bad blood and dying light 2. Same universe different developers ?
It's a Battle Royale-Style Mode spin-off for Dying Light.
Billed as a "brutal royale game," Dying Light: Bad Blood mixes PvP and PvE elements with Dying Light's signature style of gameplay. 12 players enter a zombie-infested map and must scrounge for resources, weapons, and blood samples from the infected. The latter are particularly vital, as players will have to collect enough samples to secure a seat on the evac chopper. However, only one player will be able to board the chopper, making the mode an intense race for survival.
Link - https://www.gamespot.com/articles/dying-light-takes-a-cue-from-pubg-and-fortnite-add/1100-6457713/
Link - https://store.steampowered.com/app/766370/Dying_Light_Bad_Blood/

Confused; what is the relationship between dying light bad blood and dying light 2. Same universe different developers ?

There's no connection story-wise, and yes it's the same developer. Bad Blood is a PvP online game.

Metro Exodus looks great. Of the games listed here, that's easily the one I'm anticipating the most.

I'm interested in Atomic Heart and The Sinking City as well.

Sinking city looks unique but i worry about the game play. Liked all the metro games. I thought the developer ran into internal prolitical issues with the russian invasion.

Eh, no DMC V?
I think it looked phenomenal.

Another Battle Royale game incoming???? God, noooooooo……

There was a time when the gaming industry was bent on producing MOBAs. They were giving birth one MOBA game after another. Then I sat down in a corner, kept my head down, and the MOBA "season" ended, as abruptly as it started. I think now it's time to sat in the corner again…

Sheesh, well I *was* looking forward to BioMutant. Great announcer voice and nice graphics but weak writing and there's just action action action. Maybe another trailer will make it look better.

More videos from the channel.

Call of Cthulhu looks better than I thought. Add that to the list of games I'm interested in.

That list is small though. Most of these just look like mindless action games.

Nice round-up. Good job, couch!

MnB2 is the only one I'm really interested in but the combat looks pretty bland after MHW which raised the bar extremely high with it's complex melee systems. Every MHW weapon is so unique and has a whole new learning curve.

ed: I'll probably get SEKIRO but it's crazy how little interest I have. From Softwares development cycle is so short I know exactly what they're capable of making in the timeframe and that's Dark Souls 3 and three lots of DLC.

Plus, it looks like a NIOH clone and I'm not sure they can make a better NIOH since NIOH2 is coming out too. Sure, Sekiro has a ninja rope but what else is good about it? :/

Can't say any of these are getting me too excited. Well, I'm looking forward to Division 2 - but that trailer was completely uninteresting.

CoC looks decent, but I can't ignore it's by Cyanide.

Wonder what's "enhanced" in the Masterchief collection. I mean, I own it - but I thought it was already enhanced for XB1. I can't imagine them doing them all again just for XB1X - so it's probably minor stuff.

More interview videos can watched on IGN.

Here are three from 1C that I actually saw, played and talked about at Gamescom
Stygian: Reigns of the Old One (A Lovecraft inspired game)

Eternity: The Last Unicorn

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mask

Although I don't think any of these were specifically made for Gamescom though, even if they were on the 1C Gamescom USB stick…

Back
Top Bottom