Torchlight - Dev Diary Video

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In their first developer diary, the team responsible for Torchlight is interviewed on location at Runic Games. Get a view of the studio and learn more about the vision for Torchlight in this video.

More information.

I can't believe this game is coming out the same day Borderlands is releasing. WTF, how long has it been since we had so many "rpg" ish games all at once?

Hm...I was a bit disappointed that this video was more ad than dev diary, but oh well...still looking forward to it. The dev tools being released with the game pretty much sealed the deal for me.

I can't believe this game is coming out the same day Borderlands is releasing. WTF, how long has it been since we had so many "rpg" ish games all at once?
I believe the phenomenon you're referring to is unofficially titled "The Great Anti-Penguin's-Wallet Conspiracy of 2009". And it's not even just RPGs for me...just pre-ordered my L4d2 (only 33.75, woot)

This looks like a fun little game.

I didn't like the emphasis on simple gaming, but if they're talking about 'Diablo' simple then it could be a lot of fun. I just hope they don't make it too simple like Fate. Then it's just boring.

@St. Penguin You probably could of got L4d2 a lot cheaper if you bought it at the retail stores…well what consists of retail stores in Taiwan ;) 800 NT is the usual rate for the games over here if you don't get a preordered foreign version, like I did for Risen. I'm still waiting for them to get that damn game. I'm not waiting much longer though. I can't stand that people are playing it and I CAN'T!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom