Rollers of the Realm: Reunion - Announced for 2022

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Alrik Fassbauer spotted Rollers of the Realm: Reunion - a successor of the Pinball-Action-RPG Rollers of the Realm:

A fresh Spin on Pinball

Join the Rogue, Knight, Mage and Healer on an epic campaign to travel between worlds and reunite lost civilizations to battle an unearthed ancient menace.

Battle enemies above, below, and beyond. Make friends and allies. Platform and parkour through medieval cities and underground labyrinths. Solve puzzles and navigate mazes.

Rollers of the Realm: Reunion offers an award-winning gameplay mashup for players of all skill levels.

Features

• Arcade pinball meets party-based RPG action!
  • 5 pinball heroes with unique physics, stats, traits, items and upgrades.
  • Hot swap hero roster during play for tactical advantage.
  • Fight enemies, navigate mazes, solve puzzles and hide in shadows.
  • Power up and unleash mighty Abilities or aim and shoot your ball with Dash.
  • Adjust game difficulty and speed to suit your personal play style.
  • Robust collection, quest and progression system: min/max your Party to play your way.
  • Campaign Mode: master 24 pinball playfields and 30+ missions.
  • Ranked Mode: compete for high scores on 5+ playfields.
  • Split-Flipper: 2-player couch co-op with split controls.
More information.

Okay not for me but the original game must have sold enough for a sequel.

I picked up the original a few years ago during a steam sale. It was a decent game and I did like the premise of the different character classes being represented by the size & characteristics of their ball. There was a story as well that seemed like pretty typical rpg fare. But in the end it’s still pinball…which can only hold my interest for so long. It was well done game though, so I would probably recommend checking it out if you are a pinball fan.

I also liked the idea, but was too bad at pinball. So the second one will be a pass by me.

Man, I love both of these things on their own (pinball and crpg's), yet as a hybrid mashed together, I'm not sure I'd care for it. I'll hold judgement and see what folks say when it's released.

Man, I love both of these things on their own (pinball and crpg's), yet as a hybrid mashed together, I'm not sure I'd care for it. I'll hold judgement and see what folks say when it's released.

hey carn, there was a previous game released by this team called Rollers of the Realm on Steam. It reviewed pretty well, u might want to check it out to see if u would like this sort of thing. :)

Yup, like Fluent says there's an earlier version. I had a lot of fun with it. It's a short game though but you can probably find it for very cheap.

The idea seems kind of fun in it's own right. Never been much of a pinball player, though I did spend a lot of cash on "The Addams Family", "Creature from the Black Lagoon" and a couple of other machines back in the early 90s.

Although, the tables in this game looks pretty dull. Not something I would pick up.

I played the first game and enjoyed it. Had fun playing it on the weekend morning while having coffee. It is a very casual game.

I loved the first game, but at one point it was somewhat too difficult for me.
I love fresh ideas, and to me, it was one.

Yeah, but they don't do real RPGs ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom