Atomic heart

• Thread starter Deleted member 18181
  • Start date
I get more of a Fallout meets Bioshock vibe. I think I'll keep an eye on this one.

The production values look good at least. I'm not used to seeing that from a Russian developer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Union

Nuclear Union was cancelled by 1C. Best Way is now working on a new game based on Nuclear Union's assets [4]
Yes knew that three years ago, and still think it will never be completed. It's just that this game has some similarities with Nuclear Union. Especially one scene in the trailer.

Well 1c is russian and best way was ukrainin and the new developer is russian.... so ....

Yes knew that three years ago, and still think it will never be completed. It's just that this game has some similarities with Nuclear Union. Especially one scene in the trailer.

It might take place in a post-apocalyptic environment like Nuclear Union, but I don't think they look similar at all.

This is obviously a completely different (and much newer) graphics engine. I'm guessing they used Unreal Engine 4.

That's not Nuclear Union nor is it's assets. It's not even RPG - although it does remind me on overrated trashmobs respawner stalker series.

That's not Nuclear Union nor is it's assets. It's not even RPG - although it does remind me on overrated trashmobs respawner stalker series.

You've said that once and we all heard that :p

Atomic Heart RTX Trailer NVIDIA 4k

That's some of the highest quality lighting and textures I've seen in a game to date. I wonder how much of a visual impact ray tracing is having there.

Russians. The best and most beautiful CGI with physics ever (Attraction) yet mediocre story and horrible editing. Seems their proper writers and editors are exiled to Syberia.

Apart from stunning visuals, I don't expect this game can deliver anything else worth remembering.

It's "immersive sim". Means, it's nothing.

I don't have time nor will for mindf… erm… "brainstorming" what a meaningless word construct could refer to.
And of course it's not a written article, lol.

I don't have time nor will for mindf… erm… "brainstorming" what a meaningless word construct could refer to.
And of course it's not a written article, lol.
Suit yourself!

Immersive sim is one of my favorite genres, so that would be fantastic - but that's not really the vibe I'm getting here.

Here's hoping it's more than just shooting things.

The game seems like the developers liked Condemned and decided to lift it into a semi-satirical soviet retro-future. Comparisons to Fallout are gonna be inevitable from the surface as the game goes alone, so hopefully they'll showcase what makes the game stand out.

Back
Top Bottom