Realms Beyond - Combat Beta May 15th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new Kickstarter update for Realms Beyond announces that the Combat Beta will be available to eligible backers May 15th.

Combat Beta will be available on the next Friday, May 15th

Ceres GamesCreator
May 10, 2020
Finally, we can announce the release date of the Combat Beta!

This first playable version of Realms Beyond will be available next Friday, the 15th of May 2020 for all backers at that tier. You'll receive a Steam Key via email from backerKit.

For backers whose rewards include only the Early-Access or the release version itself, please be informed that the Combat Beta evolved significantly further than originally planned. Divergent to the original idea of demonstrating only the combat system, we decided to implement most of the other game components as well (namely the dialogue system, quests, journal, mini map, script, chests, doors, trading, etc.).

Therefore, the development time from this version to the next release, the Early-Access, will be much shorter than originally scheduled.

As soon as we delivered the Combat Beta, we'll create a gameplay video for all backers without direct access to this version.

We would like to note that the Combat Beta is still a beta version, with all the flaws that entails.

Many thanks for your patience and understanding!

More information.

Looking forward to play full game. Good to hear development is on the track.

Good to hear indeed. However, I think they have delayed the game, no? I was expecting to play it in the first semester this year…

Well...on track includes the expected delays I suppose? ;)

My reaction who cares but frankly just let me know when it's finished. Yes sounds cold but years of early access games have tarnished my opinion.

I backed this and am looking forward to this....has anyone seen some recent videos for this?

Sorry haven't seen any videos besides the early combat demos & previews. The game probably isn't ready for a full alpha play through yet at it's current development. Not surprising really

Last edited:
Good news! I think it's been a bit delayed, but that's understandable.

I backed this and am looking forward to this….has anyone seen some recent videos for this?

Sorry haven't seen any videos besides the early combat demos & previews. The game probably isn't ready for a full alpha play through yet at it's current development. Not surprising really

Those who actually read the update know about a new gameplay video. ;)

Those who actually read my posts know I had a fire and lost everything.

So you can see I had more to worry about then a game update.;)

Those who actually read my post it wasn't about avideo that is coming, it was if there was anything released.

So anyway how's life treating you lately @rune_74;?

It's been a while since I read your posts .

So anyway how's life treating you lately @rune_74;?

It's been a while since I read your posts .

I'm pretty good...stuck working from home....hence a lot more posts I'm sirprised you haven't seen more:)

My fault really lack of time and lazzziness.:(

Glad to see your doing well at least.

You too. So many of us have been here for so long.

Those who actually read my posts know I had a fire and lost everything.

So you can see I had more to worry about then a game update.;)
Apparently you worry about or at least are interested in the game. Why else would you read and write here?

Those who actually read my post it wasn't about avideo that is coming, it was if there was anything released.
Touché!

That video with the fireball blasting the goblins looks good. Really looking forward to playing this but at release.

Back
Top Bottom