Urban Strife - First Impressions Videos

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Some first impressions videos of Urban Strife which is currently in alpha.

A look into the Alpha of Urban Strife, a tactics game which takes the realistic approach of combats from Jagged Alliance and puts it into a zombie-apocalypse setting like Dead State.

An exciting and exclusive first look at this TBS game. It had a definitely fallout vibe and very lethal combat. I ended up getting my arse kicked twice!
Thanks Kordanor!

More information.

impressions have impressed me !
too bad i have to wait so long

Hey @Kordanor thanks for the videos. I'm so hyped for this game due to Dead State & Jagged Alliance being inspirations. Hopefully the full release will be out in 2-3 years.

Last edited:
Hey @Kordanor thanks for the videos. I'm so hyped for this game due to Dead State & Jagged Alliance being inspirations. Hopefully the full release will be out in 2-3 years.

same here !!

makes me wanna replay dead state once more !

Looks amazing!! Very Jagged Alliance I-II-like and the weapon sounds are also good. Can't wait! BOOKMARKED! :)

Heh, yeah, will still take a bit. Developer also confirmed that the date on steam is only early access and a full release will be impossible this year.

They are in development for quite a while already, so I am pretty sure there is also still a long road ahead. But as long as the final product is great, I am totally fine with that. ^^

I'll likely buy it whenever in the future. Y'all are making me want to give Dead State another go soon, though.

I'll likely buy it whenever in the future. Y'all are making me want to give Dead State another go soon, though.

I don't. ^^
I think Dead State was a great idea, with lots of great aspects. Just the implementation of most of them individually failed, and in addition they don't work well with each other.

And unfortunately they stopped patching it. Played the "last" version and it was still in a kind of broken state.

I don't. ^^
I think Dead State was a great idea, with lots of great aspects. Just the implementation of most of them individually failed, and in addition they don't work well with each other.

And unfortunately they stopped patching it. Played the "last" version and it was still in a kind of broken state.

better broken then dead :p

Back
Top Bottom