Vigilantes - Release Trailer

Ditto. I've been holding off playing but now it's almost time. Guess I have to g look for my key, or will they send out new ones at release?

Edit: The beta key is apparently valid, now I just have to go find it. Where did you find yours @Carnifex;?

I found mine in my kick starter bin that I keep apart from my other emails, it was from about sixteen months ago, if I remember right. It was for a beta version, which I'm guessing will graduate to a full-fledged copy once the product is actually completely released.

Yeah, the key is for a full copy. It's the same product on Steam. It's just been updated roughly every 5 weeks since then.

I found mine in my kick starter bin that I keep apart from my other emails, it was from about sixteen months ago, if I remember right. It was for a beta version, which I'm guessing will graduate to a full-fledged copy once the product is actually completely released.

Got it, thanks!

Hey Winterfart. There wasn't a huge budget, but there was a lot of passion and hard work. There wasn't much point for us trying to compete with the big studios on visuals, so we focused on depth :) Release price is $14.99
Sorry, didn't want to sound mean when I said it looks "cheap" (English isn't my first language). It looks fine for its budget. Will buy it.

Sorry, didn't want to sound mean when I said it looks "cheap" (English isn't my first language). It looks fine for its budget. Will buy it.

Hey Winterfart, no offense taken, but thanks for replying! I get that it hasn't got AAA graphics. It's got personality though :)

Back
Top Bottom