Stardew Valley - Multiplayer Beta 2018

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
PCGamer reports that Stardew Valley will go into beta for its multiplayer sometime in 2018. Also an underwater area has been teased.

[...]

The previous teaser image showed a boat with, Andy reports, some lights, boxes and barrels. The room in the latest image is a little more revealing. Its metal structure and aquatic backdrop could hint at underwater farms or other undersea content, which fits with the boat. The machine tucked away to the left, which looks to have some sort of gauge measuring either air or water pressure, also supports the idea.

In more concrete news, an accompanying blog post from Chucklefish confirmed that the beta for Stardew Valley multiplayer, once planned for this year, has been pushed back to early 2018. The post also touches on inter-player marriage and expanded festivals, both of which are said to be coming along.
More information.

Another product to seize the opportunity through microtransactions, Dlcs and extended revenues.

Another product to seize the opportunity through microtransactions, Dlcs and extended revenues.

Another moment of Chien not understanding. These are free updates.

It also cost under 20 dollars.

Christ why did I even do this.

microtransactions

Incorrect.

Again, incorrect.

extended revenues.

Yet again, incorrect.

It may be wise to read up on the article, rather than assess the topic title and come to the conclusion that the game will become another victim of predatory practices because it mentions "multiplayer".

This is a free update to a beloved game, in which the creator has never openly expressed interest in introducing microtransactions, dlc, or paid premium models. The multiplayer update is, however, a labor of love which offers the possibility of playing with friends.

I myself am absolutely ecstatic and cannot wait.

It is fully correct.

People coming to the site to kick back without ever knowing what the topic of the day is...

ChienBot requires vocabulary upgrade soon.
Current software has been infected by Klewlis virus.
Please install upgrade shortly for better and more clear communication.

It is fully correct.

People coming to the site to kick back without ever knowing what the topic of the day is…

What?

That doesn't even make sense.

What you stated was untrue about this game and you doubled down here.

People coming to the site … without ever knowing what the topic of the day is

Clearly.

The potential is always there, sure, but the same can be said about any game with multiplayer. It might be something to worry about if we had reason to do so, but we don't. Adding multiplayer isn't cause for worry regarding microtransactions, DLC, and such because the developer never expressed any intention to introduce it. If they announced plans to have that kind of model, then sure, I thinks it's fair to be concerned.

What having multiplayer does do, however, is give people the option of playing with a friend, and that's not a bad thing because it's not something you're forced into. Not to mention, it's free.

There is no needs to double down.

And there is no need to double up as it was done as soon as it was mentioned it was free updates.

People come to the site and do not even know the topic of the day.
They only exhibit their double standards and their urge for scapegoating.

This comment only applies to Chien here. Unfortunately, this is going to cause a redundant loop. Poor Chien.

I've read Chein's posts over the course of so many years, and almost consistently, it's exactly like this:

888.jpg

There is no needs to double down.

And there is no need to double up as it was done as soon as it was mentioned it was free updates.

People come to the site and do not even know the topic of the day.
They only exhibit their double standards and their urge for scapegoating.

You need to read the original post again.

If you cannot understand it, you need someone who understands english better to explain it to you.

If you still come back with this silliness you need to just stop.

People keeping to bang their head on the wall even when they are told they do not know what they are talking about.

Instead of trying to make happen what is not, time could be allocated to read the forums and find out what the comment alluded to.

Why the freak is freaky ChienAboyeur freaking ?

I this point, I think Chien is just a poorly made AI bot that doesn't speak English. No way a living person can continue posting such nonsense responses.

Why you people ever respond to it is beyond me. I've never seen one thing it's said that was worth reading or added anything useful or good to the conversation.

Just don't say it's name and it will go away. To sum up, don't feed the troll.

It's my way of supporting the handicapped community, Majnun. I just feed one little troll and I've done my part to help the mentally ill.

Back
Top Bottom