Vigilantes - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The tactical RPG Vigilantes is now available:

The Wait Is Over! Vigilantes Is Now Available!

Hi everyone. We decided to go ahead and release Vigilantes a little early. After all, we've been working on it, and you've been waiting for it, for almost 4 years :) The last year in early access has been a great experience, and we're very grateful for all your support, feedback, and help improving the game's stability. Your help has hugely sped up development, allowing us to make a much bigger, better game than we initially imagined. Thank you so much - getting Vigilantes here wouldn't have been possible without you.
More information.

Played for a couple of hours and it's pretty good so far. Too early to say much more but I feel cautiously hopeful about this game.

Well, congratulations to the team for reaching 1.0, something many games today never do. Adding this to my to-play list, already have it installed and ready to go.

Last edited:
Played for a couple of hours and it's pretty good so far. Too early to say much more but I feel cautiously hopeful about this game.

Yeah, I got it and have played somewhere around 4 hours, and while I can't really put my finger on why, it just doesn't "grab" me.

I'll give it more of a chance since reviews on Steam have been "Positive" so far.

Bought already. Hope it won't take forever until I actually get to it, though...

Yeah, unfortunately not on GOG, at least not yet. But you can buy a DRM-free copy (distributed through Humble store).

Thanks @daveyd;.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it @Feist; :)

Well, congratulations to the team for reaching 1.0, something many games today never do. Adding this to my to-play list, already have it installed and ready to go.

Cheers TomRon. It was a lot of fun working on Vigilantes. Demanding, but fun.

Yeah, I got it and have played somewhere around 4 hours, and while I can't really put my finger on why, it just doesn't "grab" me.

I'll give it more of a chance since reviews on Steam have been "Positive" so far.

Sorry to hear it hasn't grabbed you yet tekulte. Any ideas on what you don't like?

Bought already. Hope it won't take forever until I actually get to it, though…

Hey TheSHEEP - thanks. Yeah there's a crazy about of turn based games out at present. Good to see the genre coming back with a vengence :)

Early version of combat was a huge turnoff for me. Anyone (other than Timeslip) have any opinions about it?

woah, just noticed this was released. I didn't realize this was so close.

Back
Top Bottom