Pricewatch!

Humble started their fall sale. I'm not going to list all the games but I will note that

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is free. I'm too lazy to check if that is a game worht owning so I didn't bother with it but if it is on your radar grab it while you can.
I've played an earlier incarnation. It was enjoyable enough for me to guess that this sequel is worth "free". Especially given the Very Positive reviews.

How is spellforce 3? I couldn't get into spellforce 2 because of the controls (which can't be remapped); if the controls are better in 3 maybe i should give it a try ?

Late to the party but awesome game overall; it has 2 control schemes from what i remember, one like in the previous games and one normal, remappable ofc.

Thanks, I was waiting for the steam sale to start, but will also check out the humble site. Seems there is always a sale except when you need it, maybe I should start stocking up on a few games during a sale instead of just one, just like everyone else.

Luckily the origin vault received some new games:
- blackguard 1/2

I remember blackguard 1 being discussed here on the forums and while some liked it, I think in general it had a mixed reception.

- hand of fate 1/2

A deckbuilding game. Never was much a fan of it but this one looks enticing.

- hyper light drifter

Probably the most well-known one and the one I will start with first.

- other games are turmoil (oil simulation), goodbye deponia (adventure), dungeons 3, fran bow, the invisible hours, and the solus project.

Never heard of these last 4.

Still waiting for the steam sale though. After some research Pyre is high on my list. I have loved everything Supergiant games has made so far. Together with Arkane studios my favorite studios. Never thought I would say this but I select my games based more on the developer these days.

Thanks. Yea in the earlier game you couldn't remap controls and many of them were not documented or well documented. I'll give 3 a try when it goes on sale @ gog.

Late to the party but awesome game overall; it has 2 control schemes from what i remember, one like in the previous games and one normal, remappable ofc.

NIS America looks to be having a big sale on Steam starting today and continuing through the weekend. Some are little discounts, and a few are pretty deep cuts, like seventy percent off.

Link? When I checked it shows metal of gear and cities games; no pathfinder….

Ok I found it. You get it as a bonus IF you sign up for a full year ($132); not $12 for single month....

You can get pathfinder kingmaker for 12$ on humble monthly

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Fanatical has Yak 0 for $12 for 24 hours. No clue if it is any good but whatever…

Also dragon age inqusition game of the year version is $10.00 minus a penny at EA (not to be confused with EA).

Back
Top Bottom