D:OS D:OS EE release date

Divinity: Original Sin
I can't wait that long.

Although, I probably should wait that long, just make sure I don't get bored because I still remember my previous playthrough too much. Usually take more than a year.

Why does my brain always tell me it wants the game ASAP, when it knows I don't have time for it ;)

I'm hoping the EE doesn't require loads of patches itself, and I can finally play the thing.

Any info on the PC release? October 27th was only mentioned for the console version apparently. I'm guessing / hoping it's the same.

I'll probably have to wait anyway until the savegame editor MooseEdit is updated, as I absolutely need to change Jahan and Bairdotr to fit my needs.

That pre-Order DLC looks somewhat unimportant, you get a backpack with 3 dyes and material to craft a grenade or a wand.

I guess craftable grenades and wands are new to the EE though.

Wait, the Ice Wall spell is required to make the wand, are these like D&D wands (cast a specific spell for a certain number of charges)?

Why does my brain always tell me it wants the game ASAP, when it knows I don't have time for it ;)

Yepp, That's one of the fundamental questions in life. Along with "Where do we come from", "Why are we here" and "Where do we find a parking space".

pibbur who suffers from the same dilemma, but takes comfort in the fact that he will retire (from work) many years before the musketeer. Muahahaha!

Okay we are less than 24 hours away, Do we have to download anything? I just checked out steam and nothing there yet.

I got s notice from GOG that my 'transaction' was completed getting me D:OS EE ... but can't access from work so not sure

I mentioned in posting #24 the following in a different thread:

Larian tweeted an hour ago:

@larianstudios:

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition will be available on Steam and GOG tomorrow at 10 AM PDT, 1 PM EDT and 6 PM CET.

why the fuck wait for an extra day for the pc? its out on consoles since more than 10h ago >:O

Back
Top Bottom