The Witcher - Final Systems Reqs

You lie like a American!!! Why would Bioware recomdations a game that isn't for 360? What is this game is for little boys a mouth-woman bad? I know is good!
I think only fully registered users should be allowed to comment.

I think only fully registered users should be allowed to comment.

So you can opress us like like Nazi facist? We are the same as the more privavlged restigered people underneath, with there fancy emoticons and ability to useage of quotes after first. I may not very different from you maybe? Yes? Why look down and spit on me? Because I not have xggt79000000 grfix card or login paswords? Do not crush me, this all have I, yes?

Can we tone it back please, unregistered? I get your disdain but I'd rather discuss the system reqs for this "action adventure" or whatever non-RPG term you'd like to use without diversions that are only designed to troll. Please?

So you can opress us like like Nazi facist? We are the same as the more privavlged restigered people underneath, with there fancy emoticons and ability to useage of quotes after first. I may not very different from you maybe? Yes? Why look down and spit on me? Because I not have xggt79000000 grfix card or login paswords? Do not crush me, this all have I, yes?

Ha Ha! Its the imfamous Guest from RPGDot! I'd know your post style anywhere! Don't forget to call us fat Americans living in our parents basements! Oh the good ole days...

So you're beta testing this game Dhruin? Lucky you!! Can you comment?

Can't wait! Is there some sort of agreement you have to make with CD projekt concerning release of information or what?

>I'm not trying to press you for information, I just honestly don't know how the process works - I've never beta tested before<

Does anyone know what the retail cost of the game is planned to be? Gogamer.com is selling pre-orders for $39.90 right now, and they claim that's $10 off the MSRP of $50, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's $40 everywhere.

As for European/German pricing (the publisher, i.e. Atari, should be the same for Europe and North America): German online retailer Okaysoft is going to be selling the regular German edition for EUR 45.90, the regular UK/Euro version for EUR 37.90 and the German Collector's Edition for EUR 59.90 while Amazon Germany is taking preorders of the regular German edition for EUR 49.90 and the CE for EUR 54.95.

Can't wait! Is there some sort of agreement you have to make with CD projekt concerning release of information or what?

>I'm not trying to press you for information, I just honestly don't know how the process works - I've never beta tested before<

I'm not actually beta testing but have been given a full beta copy for a preview(s). So, I have signed an NDA (which essentially says I won't distribute the code etc). Mostly, I don't want to preempt the articles - especially before I have played enough to be comfortable to comment.

Well I hope you're enjoying it. After a dissappointing Two Worlds demo (I wasn't convinced to buy the FV), I'm really banking on The Witcher to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom