NWN2 2 Questions in Old Owl Well area.

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Hey 2 things I can't seem to get to work or find is the quest for Simmy to find Adamantine powder/dust and the Miner.

I have Adamantine ingots (I think) but can't seem to find the powder/dust in the mountians she and Khelgar refer too.

Second I have freed the miner, his crew and found several Ore vains but when ever I try to talk to the miner at OOW he acts like he is waiting for me to ask him to go back to the mine (or something) but I can't seem to ask him the necessary thing.

Oh I actually remembered a third thing the woman with Kashvar is back at OOW and seems to act like she would join the party but I don't get a proper request or line to ask in conversatition.

Btw I am in chapter 1 if that matters.

Thanks. :)

Second I have freed the miner, his crew and found several Ore vains but when ever I try to talk to the miner at OOW he acts like he is waiting for me to ask him to go back to the mine (or something) but I can't seem to ask him the necessary thing.

***SPOILER***

He and the other miners won't come into play until further along when you get Crossroad Keep as your stronghold. When you're wandering around in areas, you occasionally find 'ore deposits' and you get a small 50XP bonus for that. Those will be the finds that he uses when you talk to him outside the Keep. He'll make ingots out of them for crafting. You'll need to go back to OOW to get him after you get the stronghold.

Oh I actually remembered a third thing the woman with Kashvar is back at OOW and seems to act like she would join the party but I don't get a proper request or line to ask in conversatition.

***SPOILER***

Same thing here. She will wait there until you get the Stronghold. Then you'll need to go back to OOW and talk to her. She'll end up being one of the Keep's sergeants. :)

Ahhh good to know thanks, Kalia. :)

Back
Top Bottom