Fallout 4 - Wasteland Workshop Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Bethesda have launched a trailer for the second DLC for Fallout 4, Wasteland Workshop.

Watch the official trailer for Wasteland Workshop, the second game add-on for Fallout 4. Wasteland Workshop will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam on Tuesday, April 12.

With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!
More information.

Set cages to capture live creatures? I've already gotten a couple hundred gerbils from Metal Gear Solid... maybe I can use them as bait?

But what about horse armor? ;)

Hmm, riding a robotic warhorse would be kind of fun…

Brian Fargo isn't too impressed with the name of this. Not that I blame him but it has spawned some fun puns.
The name is not new as the DLC was announced a few months ago.:p

Though I have to say I'm tired of IP naming copyright wars in the game industry. Luckily Brian Fargo wont sue like ZeniMax Media the owners of Bethesda is known to do.

Moving on I want to play Far Harbor more then these Mini-DLC's.:movingon:

Link - https://www.vg247.com/2016/03/28/fa...ger-than-oblivions-shivering-isles-expansion/

Last edited:
After Zenimax's ridiculous lawsuit against Notch for naming his game "Scrolls", you almost wish Fargo would.

Still no date set for the GECK.

The name is not new as the DLC was announced a few months ago.:p

Though I have to say I'm tired of IP naming copyright wars in the game industry. Luckily Brain Fargo wont sue like ZeniMax Media the owners of Bethesda is known to do.

Brain Fargo you say. Must be Brian's older smarter brother or maybe a genetic experiment? :biggrin:

Brain Fargo you say. Must be Brian's older smarter brother or maybe a genetic experiment? :biggrin:
Nah just a typo on my end, but hey it fits him.:lol:

I just spent half an hour watching some nerd play the new survival mode and I must admit that for the first time I am intrested in giving FO4 a try. It looks like a proper survival-exploration game now.
They basically implemented all the mods I used on NV. Arwen should get a royality on every Fallout 4 copy sold.
Luckily anything but Minecraft works on my integrated graphics, so this silly impulse will remain just that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom