Birthday Thread

An belated "Happy Birthday !" from me, too ! :)

Celebrated my birthday a couple of days ago. Hadn't intended to mention it, but just realized it was a "round" day: 111111 years. Yay!

0x70 0x69 0x62 0x62 0x75 0x72 00100000 0167 0150 0157

Ripper, who has crashed as a result of an unexpected shift of pibbur who from binary to hex.

Oh, and happy belated birthday!

Happy belated birthday.

Happy Birthday @pibbur who; :)

Yes, I saw it, you're now a woman!!!! :D

I think a lot of women would (have good reasons to) be insulted if told I looked like one of them.

pibbur who in general trusts the ol' ozzie, but is a bit unsure about his latest statement.

Gratulerer med dagen!
:party:
Skål!

Mange takk. Og så på norsk. Imponerende. Eller er det google vi skal takke?

pibbur die voor het eerst google translate probeert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mange takk. Og så på norsk. Imponerende. Eller er det google vi skal takke?

pibbur die voor het eerst google translate probeert
I knew ‘Skål‘. :)
And ‘mange tak’. And ‘jeg elsker deg’. And ‘Pelle ved du va?’ - o, but that is Swedish. :)

Never dared to try it. :p
But back then I was a kid, 11 years old. I liked the sausages though. We visited Denmark because there were plans we would emigrate, my father was offered a job in København. I even started to learn Danish. A couple of months later I was told the plans were off, I could forget the Danish, we would just move to another Dutch town. :)

Never dared to try it. :p
But back then I was a kid, 11 years old. I liked the sausages though. We visited Denmark because there were plans we would emigrate, my father was offered a job in København. I even started to learn Danish. A couple of months later I was told the plans were off, I could forget the Danish, we would just move to another Dutch town. :)

Not sure what cheese you're referring to, tbh :)

Well, Dutch and Danish have something in common. They're both solid contestants for the ugliest language in the world prize ;)

Back
Top Bottom