The Mystery Scene Game

@JDR13 -- Remember to post only URLs, no hotlinking pictures directly into the thread. That request came directly from the RPGWatch powers-that-be when I asked if I could start this game. ;)

That's what I originally intended to do, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to work like that.:-/

If you need a place to host I can provide one. And all you have to do to post the URL is click the little world icon with the chain link under it (right next to the font color) and paste it into the box that pops up. :D

Or you can type the code manually: (url="the adress of the picture") Here you write some text, in this game "Mystery Scene #X"(/url). Excange () for [], otherwise it will just be plain text. ;)

Nice deep in scene 62 by the way. Makes me think it was made after Citizen Kane. So sometime after 1948, if my guess is correkt.

Übereil

Thanks for tips guys. Hey, did you know that at least 5 quotes from Army of Darkness were used in the games Duke Nukem 3D and Blood?

That one I know!

Harold and Maude

Brilliant, just brilliant!

(I had no clue there was a Ulysses-inspired movie, have to see if I can grab it on Netflix)

That one I know!

Harold and Maude

Brilliant, just brilliant!

(I had no clue there was a Ulysses-inspired movie, have to see if I can grab it on Netflix)

Yep, Harold and Maude it is. A classic.

Came across the movie Bloom when I was trying to tackle Ulysses for the first time. Have probably watched that dvd three or four times already and am on my second trip through the book. Definitely not a book for most people, but for some reason I love it. And the movie is not a perfect adaptation, but if you liked the book then it is really quite enjoyable.

Anyway, that was the hospital scene right before they left for their adventure in Night Town.

Mystery Scene #67

Phooey! I'm too late for 'A Boy and His Dog'! :[ I know that movie, too, "I coulda been a contendah! That's what you get for driving a friend to TIA all the way from the Space Coast. :rolleyes:

You know... I've never seen Harold and Maude. I've read the book twice, once in junior high and again a couple of years ago, but somehow never got around to the film.

Not too challenging, Mystery Scene #67.

I am a citizen of the now, with a commanding view
You know... I've never seen Harold and Maude. I've read the book twice, once in junior high and again a couple of years ago, but somehow never got around to the film.

You really should, it is just wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom