XCOM 2's RPGWatch Team

Your Myrthos almost looks like me, besides me being older and having many more grey hairs and less muscles.
I don't see that many muscles in henriques picture? So... when you look in the mirror you see a boney guy? Or... or were you confused, did you think you were the sturdy hunk with the text that says JDR13?:)

No, it's just a heavy gun to carry :)

A bit late to the party, but that is great what you did there.
Your Myrthos almost looks like me, besides me being older and having many more grey hairs and less muscles. For the rest I look a lot like your James Bond :D

The game has predefined faces (unless you use mods), which vary a little according to the char's race you choose. And also there is only a handful of hair colors, even less than the number of armor colors, for example. The hair color I picked for you is the most grayest possible before choosing white color itself (see Corwin's and HiddenX's hair colors). You also can't choose the body type: thin, fat, muscled, etc. The bodies, both male and female, are all preset.

Don't get me wrong: for a tactical squad RPG, where most people hardly give a damn about soldier's appearances, XCOM 2 has a good array of customization options. But, of course, it is not Black Desert Online :)

Last edited:
I'm not complaining :)

I know you aren't, Myrthos! :thumbsup:
It's OK :)
Thing is, when talking about XCOM 2, I always talk too much :) I truly like this game.

I'm finding LW 2 very confusing. This gathering intel thing is weird. Is this the right thread to be talking about LW 2 or should it be in a new xcom thread ?

At first I started this thread to show some RPGWatch members created as XCOM soldiers.
Of course, not everything you read in their biographies is truth. And not everything written there is a lie, too :)
Actually, everyone here is invited to show their team, not only me :)

As for discussing everything XCOM 2-related (the game itself, mods, tactics, etc), I would make a post on thread named "XCom 2 opinions".

Regarding Long War 2 mod, in advance, I can tell you I haven't experienced it yet. But don't refrain from posting your doubt there, maybe another fellow Watchmember may help you.

Unfortunately, the only Watcher I have is HiddenX and he got himself… uhh… made the ultimate sacrifice to all mankind in the very first mission. It was traumatic for everyone. I didn't see one knee slap in the entire time it took to load the base in.

I've got some y'all might recognize, though:
Minsc
Duke Nuke'm
Sting

This one uses the Tiny Tina voice but doesn't look at all like her. Acts like her a bit, though. Gets her into the hospital a lot.
Pink Death

I suppose those soldier ranks are from Long War 2, right?

Yep. These are soldiers, not officers!

Guess who's back, back again! :)
They're all back, tell a friend!

I started a War of the Chosen campaign (yes, because shooting aliens can never get tiresome right? :) ) and I'm using in-game's Photobooth to picture our soldiers and their heroic feats :p

Df4nGn5.png

From left to right: Ms @Eye;, the Huntress; Jane Kelly; Peter @Caddy; Parker; Minsc @Pladio; Maori.

Last edited:
Caddy you baby face! Could you at least stop combing your hair after every firefight??

The balaclava I put on him (see OP) wasn't upgraded to War of the Choisen. Thus, everybody now knows Spiderman's true identity :)

My character pool did not import for some reason.
Did you need to do anything to make it work ?

When I started War of the Chosen for the first time, I found it weird that it didn't carry my RPGWatch Team from the base game's Character Pool.

Basically, I had to manually put them on the 'Importable' folder, located on C:\Users\<your_user>\Documents\my games\XCOM2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\CharacterPool\Importable. Maybe this Reddit thread may help you.

Some props I was using on XCOM2 base game were missing, probably because cosmetic mods still need to be updated (that's the reason my Caddy character above hasn't balaclava). And I had to revert the classes I was using from Pavonis Interactive's Perk Pack mod to the original XCOM2 classes. Oh, how I wish they upgrade this mod…

UPDATE: a Pavonis' forum site admin answered, when asked if a Perk Pack made for WOTC would be released in a while (note: his answer dates September 1st):
"We have not yet investigated how much work it will be to convert those standalone mods for WotC, so I don't have an answer for you."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom